very very hot stock for position trading

hello everybody,
i m new in stock market, but i have full intention and confidance.
1.ster(nse) buy @ 167 to 168.
In a single week stock give you 10 to 15% .
Pivot point 169.5
1st tgt 174
2nd tgt 179
3rd tgt 184
dont forgate stop loss @ 160.
This stock is jhooming soon....

rajeabc

hello everybody,
i m new in stock market, but i have full intention and confidance.
1.ster(nse) buy @ 167 to 168.
In a single week stock give you 10 to 15% .
Pivot point 169.5
1st tgt 174
2nd tgt 179
3rd tgt 184
dont forgate stop loss @ 160.
This stock is jhooming soon....
going in opposite direction ?
I think bounce could b from 151 if global markets are fine.

RSI

:)

No one gets any thing proving some one wrong . I thing one need to prove oneself right. That is the most imp thing.
It is not the question of proving someone right or wrong. I was amazed by the disinclination to own responsibility when the call given by him went wrong. Another thing that made me a little bit angry was that he was having a feeling that he can fool others. Otherwise, I would not have responded to this thread at all. There are dime a dozen threads of this nature in Traderji and I never ever respond to any of them.

His behaviour showed me that he is not prepared to accept that he is wrong. In other words, he is not prepared to accept the truth. Rather he would even lie to prove that he is correct. This is extremely bad behaviour in market. If a person wants to become a successful trader, the first thing he should learn is that he should be willing to accept his mistakes. There is no such thing as 100% correct analysis. No one has ever been able to achieve that until today. So one must be prepared to accept one's mistake if one's call has gone wrong. Only when one accepts his mistake he will get out of the loosing position by using stoploss. Whom is he going to fool in the market by telling these sorts of things when his position is on? His position will be stuck with him turning small loss in to a big loss. Still worse, he will continue to tell lies to himself so as to console himself and sooner or later his entire trading capital will be wiped out.

So be honest. Be humble. Accept your mistake. Only when you accept your mistake, you can learn how to correct them. Only when you correct them, you will improve your trading results and you will become a successful trader.

On my part, there was no personal motive in making earlier post in this thread. Just wanted to prick that false ego so that the process of one's humbling in the market may begin.

I sincerely hope this helps
Regards
R. S. Iyer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
N Introductions 0
P Welcome 2
P Introductions 12
A Equities 1