Very Handy Trade Calculator !

Hi All,

This is a trade calculator which makes determining quantity while day trading a breeze. Just put in your buy/sell price and hit the F4 key, it calculates the quantity.

The "Buy Price", "Sell Price" & "Quantity" labels can be right-clicked for additional options.

I trade with indiabulls so the costs are put in as per the brokerage (3 paise) that applies to me. These values can be changed as per your requirements, but remember, do not click the default button as your changes will be lost.

Best Regards,
pnf

Last edited:
Hi to all, iam a new entrant to this forum. Interested in option trading using TA and OI. But, wud like to know from seniors in the similar field-
1) what is delta?
2) how imp is it in trading options?
3) how to calculate or is their any ready made free software which can be downloaded on nokia e62 mobile phone.
Thanx in advance pl
krishna

Dear pnf

i got your piviot alerter programme ver.1 but i dont have pib data. i am using odin of doha broking
services ltd. Is it posible to route the data folder of odin to this
programme or any other alternative to get live alerts....

i am using ver 1. is there any latest ver available.
Kindly guide and support..

rgds

Babu krishnamurthy

Hi All,

This is a trade calculator which makes determining quantity while day trading a breeze. Just put in your buy/sell price and hit the F4 key, it calculates the quantity.

The "Buy Price", "Sell Price" & "Quantity" labels can be right-clicked for additional options.

I trade with indiabulls so the costs are put in as per the brokerage (3 paise) that applies to me. These values can be changed as per your requirements, but remember, do not click the default button as your changes will be lost.

Best Regards,
pnf
Thanks....................
Thanks

chaitanyagoa

HI guys...

I am just curious to know how to calculate and what to calculate....
if i give the buy price and the sell price and hit F4 i think it gives the quantity to be purchased.... what is the P/L value?
can someone please help me with this one:):confused:

V

vvvv

HI guys...

I am just curious to know how to calculate and what to calculate....
if i give the buy price and the sell price and hit F4 i think it gives the quantity to be purchased.... what is the P/L value?
can someone please help me with this one:):confused:
me confused too...wht does it do