Very Beginer level Questions

narangji

How should I select a stock for day trading?

Intraday Trading- Start observing any stock with good amount of liquidity, don't try to follow every stock or it will be a mess. Select 5 stocks to your liking and follow them for few months years and see how they react to events news budget and what pattern they form on TA and what presses buttons of that particular stock. check how it reacts when it comes at a certain price. Check longest candles it makes etc etc. ANy time frame it likes to move? If you get comfortable with it you will know it.

Hi Mevaibhav,

1. When I sell my Shares , who buys ??

Like you decided to sell, there is someone who is ready to buy based on their analysis, simple as that

2. When I Buy my Shares , has the potential seller already shorted his shares , or how does the system knows that this one person wants to sell at the price you are buying...

No, they have entered the sell order and is waiting for the match which happens at exchange level. It is time, price based matching by exchange. Once a match happens both sides orders are executed.

3. For every trade , there is a buyer and a seller, Then how come there is always a buyer and a seller ready for a transaction , I mean to say it never happens that when you sell a share , the trade cannot complete as no one is ready to buy it..or vice versa , Does it happen ???

Same as answer to question # 2
Very nice reply.

stoch

How should I select a stock for day trading?
Start with Apple and Google. Don't trade everyday try to examine fundamentals events that may affect them as WWDC meetings, changes in management, etc.
Stocks is very hard to trade with small deposits but still possible if you pick right times for it.
I trade stocks via CFD's at Hotforex, much cheaper than regular exchange-traded stocks but same profit.

Start with Apple and Google. Don't trade everyday try to examine fundamentals events that may affect them as WWDC meetings, changes in management, etc.
Stocks is very hard to trade with small deposits but still possible if you pick right times for it.
I trade stocks via CFD's at Hotforex, much cheaper than regular exchange-traded stocks but same profit.
How the trading conditions applied to stock, we can trade with currency trading conditions?