versatile supertrend

https://indicatorvaulthq.com/super-trend/

#1 Trend Indicator Of All Time Just Got A Major Overhaul To Its Core Engine!

That means increased accuracy, increased usefulness, and more...

===================================================================

Take a look at above site.
modify supertrend and get better results.
how to code this in amibroker is the task.
hope somebody can complete it and traders can use this to get better results.

Attachments

mastermind007

The developer is asking for rs 2500 approx. Why would you want to deny him that if you like his advert or idea?

mastermind007

ha ha
but wont it a better idea, if I can save that 2500 as well

No.... It is not a better idea... This site is for traders, not hackers.

Everyone has a right to legitimate earning and in my firm opinion, any software developer who charges one-time fee for a one-time work is not ripping off anyone and steal from him is absolutely NO-NO. From what I can extrapolate, this developer (Frank) is staying somewhere in Europe or in USA and his charges are extremely reasonable ...

Last edited:
No.... It is not a better idea... This site is for traders, not hackers.

Everyone has a right to legitimate earning and in my firm opinion, any software developer who charges one-time fee for a one-time work is not ripping off anyone and steal from him is absolutely NO-NO. From what I can extrapolate, this developer (Frank) is staying somewhere in Europe or in USA and his charges are extremely reasonable ...
ha ha
you got me wrong bro!! that was a sarcastic post.
we guys (most of we traders) are free loaders,
we want to earn lakhs with minimum of investment, but didnt want to pay a penny (beside free offers/help/sharing) for the basic requirement of trading

mastermind007

ha ha
you got me wrong bro!! that was a sarcastic post.
we guys (most of we traders) are free loaders,
we want to earn lakhs with minimum of investment, but didnt want to pay a penny (beside free offers/help/sharing) for the basic requirement of trading
ok. Good sarcasm. Some things are good only if free. Some things are worth only if you pay for it.