Veluri Strategy intraday nifty fifty

murthymsr

Dear Mahernosh

Pls COPY Columns B(LTP),D(High),E(Low) to Columns P(Close),Q(High),R(Low) in CALLS SHEET after Market Close for next day Trade.

I hereby attaching Modified Excel sheet incorporating Buy above & Sell below Columns (Columns S,T,U,V) to get Buy above & Sell Below levels for net trade Trade.

You can place Pre Market Buy above & Sell below orders (Before Market Open) or Between 9.15 to 9.30 based on Buy above & sell below columns next day as you wish.
Modified
Pls note that i Deleted my earlier attachment & inserted New Excel sheet because there is 100 KB attachment restriction from the Site Owner.

Regards
Dear mkln,

As per my understanding,

Column 'B' of call sheet is the 'LTP', typically, the trades price at 15:29:59 &

Column 'P' of Call sheet is the 'close' price, which is arrived at calculating the weighed average of traded prices in the last 30 mins of trading

are different.

'Close' may have to be obtained from Bhav copy.

If my understanding is NOT correct, you may automate the copying process with the help vb code and a 'COPY' button which will copy if pressed between say, 15:31 & 23:59 of the trading day.

Yourself / Veluri may please clarify whether price at 15:29:59 is to be used or the previous close, as the difference is quite a lot and may bring unexpected results.

Thanks in advance.
murthymsr

Last edited:

veluri1967

Dear mkln,

As per my understanding,

Column 'B' of call sheet is the 'LTP', typically, the trades price at 15:59:59 &

Column 'P' of Call sheet is the 'close' price, which is arrived at calculating the weighed average of traded prices in the last 30 mins of trading

are different.

'Close' may have to be obtained from Bhav copy.

If my understanding is NOT correct, you may automate the copying process with the help vb code and a 'COPY' button which will copy if pressed between say, 15:31 & 23:59 of the trading day.

Yourself / Veluri may please clarify whether price at 15:59:59 is to be used or the previous close, as the difference is quite a lot and may bring unexpected results.

Thanks in advance.
murthymsr
Dear Murthy garu,

Whenever there are some technical issues, your presence is felt there without a failure.:D. Thanks for that.

Your observations seems to be correct. Will have to check with bhavcopy for correct closing prices.

Dear Murthy sir

Thank you v much for your observations.

Eventhou i am not as experienced as you & veluri sir, i observed for the last one month that this strategy is giving excellent results based on LTP.

In my view the closing price (That is average of last 30 minutes data) is not the true price discovery as compared to LTP which is the true value determined by Market based on fundamental & technical parameters.

Pls dont hesitate to correct my view if it is wrong.

your feedback in this approach is highly appreciated by all concerned who have interest in this strategy.

I will definitely observe the Results of this strategy based on Avg Closing Price now onwards.
Regards.

murthymsr

Dear Murthy sir

Thank you v much for your observations.

Eventhou i am not as experienced as you & veluri sir, i observed for the last one month that this strategy is giving excellent results based on LTP.

In my view the closing price (That is average of last 30 minutes data) is not the true price discovery as compared to LTP which is the true value determined by Market based on fundamental & technical parameters.

Pls dont hesitate to correct my view if it is wrong.

your feedback in this approach is highly appreciated by all concerned who have interest in this strategy.

I will definitely observe the Results of this strategy based on Avg Closing Price now onwards.
Regards.
Dear mkln,

I did not intend to comment on whether the strategy is profitable or not.

If you have observed that the strategy based on LTP works to give good yields, go ahead with it, but just let cell 'P2' of call sheet be named as 'LTP' of Previous Day instead of 'Close'.

And in that case, you may think of going ahead with the copying automation as suggested by me, as this will reduce user actions & associated errors.

What I said was to bring out the difference between LTP and Close, as the two were used as synonyms, but are not.

As the strategy goes in the name of Veluri, his opinion may be sought on which one is to be taken.

Thanks for your response.
murthymsr

Shailu

hello sir,
i wana know this sheet is updated in 9:15 only because already in many target comes .. second i had seen xyz stock call buy at 780 target 788 but there no stoploss is given and sell that stock is very low here we get 8 point for target so i think 8 point is for stoploss also, but in that stock after buying level comes that stock goes more than 10 point down . so kindly tell me how to trade.
suppose if any one comes after 12 . 30 than wht he will do because i think 90% of stock are get target so we use this in starting bell only 9:15-9:20

sir thanks for the modified excel sheet. I want that when the buy or sell price is triggered the same should come in column K for buy at and if sell in column M and then it should online give result as the LTP changes. Sir can you please do this for me for cash as well as future sheets.

Regards,
mahernosh

Dear Shailu
Since the scrips in this Excel sheet are based on Nifty Fifty Stocks ie Nifty index stocks they are highly liquid that is why Targets comes early.
To overcome this Pls try to place orders before market opens or between 915 to 930AM as u wish by placing limit Buy above & Sell below orders.
You also get Buy above & Sell below levels during market hours also in some of the scrips.
Regarding your Stop Loss pls follow ur own levels based on your Risk profile & ur trading capital.
Pls follow Money management principle always.
I usually stick to 1- 2 % of my investment which i strictly follow.

Regarding your concern (that stock after buying level comes that stock goes more than 10 point down) Pls dont place orders during market hours if scrip is trading above Buy above or Below Sell below limits. Pls wait for the scrips to come in Trading levels( for example if stock comes into Buy above level from above dont place any Buy above order. wait for the scrip to come below buy above limits & place the order the moment scrips comes to Buy above limits from below. Same case goes with Sell order).
Even if you square off at LTP at the end of the day if any orders u placed triggered during market hours you will get decent returns in most of the scrips.(That is the beauty of this strategy i observed).

As per suggestion of Blog Moderator Mr Murthymsr i incorporated a BUTTON in Calls Sheet to automate the Process of Copying Data with the help of VBA CODE in the new modified excel sheet which i mentioned below to DOWNLOAD from 4shareddotcom. Pls Click the UPDATE after Market Close BUTTON in CALLS SHEET only after market close to get new Buy above & Sell Below levels for next day trade.

I also inserted a Previous Day sheet if any one wants to follow CLOSE price instead of LTP(which i stick to). (Pls Download Bhavcopy from NSE site & copy the Data to Previous Sheet). Pls also copy CLOSE price from Index data sheet into LTP column of Previous day section of Calls Sheet to trade based on Close price instead of LTP Price.

Dear Mahernosh & Ganesh pls go thru this post & reply.

Pls Download Modified Excel sheet from the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/document/R2ZtL56r/Velluri_Strategy_Nifty_Fifty.html

Regards.

Dear sirs,

i want to extend this file for stock which i trade (not part of nifty fifty).

can you please tell, how to do it.

And also, i know a little bit of vb script as well. i just wanted to check how the code is written. but when i open the file, i could not find the code for refreshing the data.

can you please explain.

regards