Valvenet technologies

Please share Valvenet MCX datafeed experience, if any. Can we pay monthly or do we have to pay annual to get it ? I have sent a mail to them, waiting to take the trial.

Please share Valvenet MCX datafeed experience, if any. Can we pay monthly or do we have to pay annual to get it ? I have sent a mail to them, waiting to take the trial.
The demo datafeed hangs , not sure about whether cost savings in datafeed are worth it. i am also taking demo of truedata & it didn't hang 10min before new high i.e at that time it was 10072

mmca2006

The demo datafeed hangs , not sure about whether cost savings in datafeed are worth it. i am also taking demo of truedata & it didn't hang 10min before new high i.e at that time it was 10072
Yes their data feed hangs ,for last few days I have witnessed it though they are claiming that it has no issue . Even after updating the software I am facing same problem . Amibroker not responding fast.

Raju

Futures also I have seen data coming in spurts and auto backfill happens .Suddenly 2 candles seen and I already had planned the trade.