Valvenet technologies

i paid for valvenet subcription today, but there was no response from them, all contact nos given in website is switched off
i think closed due to trading holiday.

on a lighter note :
During trading day we traders are less active and more active on trading holidays.

data providers are less active on the trading days and completly diapear on Non-Trading days LOL!!! :lol:

i paid for valvenet subcription today, but there was no response from them, all contact nos given in website is switched off
May be due to holiday. But when ever I paid on working days. Within 20-30 minutes they activate. No issues yet using from last 1 year minimum so far memory. Yes sometime invalid candles now a days that I have to delete manually else whenever asked to them they have done it for me. I learned the skill so not disturbing them. But very economical as in 500 I am getting mcx, forex, currency, cash. And it is on as not much issues as multiple platform I have. And I dont think bad idea to subscribe them.

Only mcx and nse fno rs 500 separately rest free.
Dear User,

BestRT charges for 1 minth 400/0 per segment.

Online payment link : http://vbiz.in/easypay.html

Use the above link for payment. After make the payment inform to us we will check and activate. Further details kindly contact us on 7200009440.

Thanks for contacting ValveNet Technologies.

May be typo error but need to confirm

primitivetrader

is the real time volume data given by valvenet is correct?