Valvenet technologies

suri112000

Is it comparable with the Terminal data? The only thing I miss in it is that the backfill is in minute time frame. For tick bars we need tick backfill. If they give the backfill even for 1 day they are going to attract large chunk of users.
Every tick of the terminal is reflected to the data it streams. But 1 min bar is the minimum. If you need tick bars, this service is not for you.

Every tick of the terminal is reflected to the data it streams. But 1 min bar is the minimum. If you need tick bars, this service is not for you.
I need 1 min data, as of now I am using GDFL.

Valvenet price are looking cheap. can u please review about their services and data quality. Also are they authorized data feed vendor...?
Actually on their site they had not provided much details. And also seems they provide many services...:confused:

thanks

Last edited:

XRAY27

I will try from next month .GFDL subscription for one year is going to end on 2/9/2016..looks very cheap !!!

pareshR

I need 1 min data, as of now I am using GDFL.

Valvenet price are looking cheap. can u please review about their services and data quality. Also are they authorized data feed vendor...?
Actually on their site they had not provided much details. And also seems they provide many services...:confused:

thanks
ask them for 3 or 7 days free trial, and you check from your side

i m running also on trail mode, nse data looks good as terminal