Value Trading and Indvesting

Often traders stress too much on technical analysis completely ignoring the fundamental side. If you wanna build an enduring edge in the marketplace then in my opinion it is wise to club two type of analysis together. Pure technical analysis is good to show where market has been but completely powerless when it comes to predict the trajectory of price. Of course it can be used to time the trade or to verify whether the price is in a trend or not. But picking stocks with fundamental criteria is a better option then you can time the trade with technical analysis. If a stock with good sales and earnings are in an upward trend, you buy at a suitable price and let it run. Just this can make a good difference in your trading.

Let me share a trade that I am currently on

the first one is Syndicate bank. The last quarter result is pretty impressive. The chart has shown that the price has taken an uptrend very recently. Bought @ 128.50.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

rkkarnani

Using email address as your Avatar/Login is not permitted on the Forum. Better change it before someone reports it.
Also advertising for Commercial Products or Services is also discouraged... so do desist if you have such agenda in mind !

it is a free blog so i hope there wont be a problem.If later it becomes commercial i will refrain posting about it in here for sure...as for the id issue yes i am gonna change it ...

I will certainly change my id ..as for the blog issue its free ....if it becomes commercial later then I will certainly refrain from posting it in here ....

I will certainly change my id ..as for the blog issue its free ....if it becomes commercial later then I will certainly refrain from posting it in here ....
You are giving links to your blog which is not allowed. Please do not post these .

Smart_trade

Mr.G

Smart trade, can I post something links to YouTube videos I personally made?they are intended for my website, links from there will be on my videos summary. But I would really like to share with everyone, for investor awareness . Please sir allow this I plead you.

rkkarnani

Smart trade, can I post something links to YouTube videos I personally made?they are intended for my website, links from there will be on my videos summary. But I would really like to share with everyone, for investor awareness . Please sir allow this I plead you.
Why not send a link to ST and let him decide whether it would be permissible or not !

As long as the videos do not contain any links to website/blog or any solicitation direct or indirect, there is no issue.

ST

Mr.G

I will just debunk market myths, encourage people about fundamental analysis, teach them that shares are more than just some things you buy online and are real life companies.