Value Investing in Indian Markets

hi there,
in single word or phares value inting can be defined as bargain investing. wee burgain for many things, from cloths to flats. wee fix a value in ouer mind and burgain , like that only wee fix the value in ouer mind for stock and then burgain for it. value investing is buying stocks at vearry cheap or reduculas price. its the price wee determines the stock a buy or not based on analysis of financial statement.

There are so many way, s of finding undervalued stocks. as grahams in grahams book there so many thems. Ex: buy a stock when it is selling les then i 33% of its net current asset . or cash equlent asset and diversify.

there are so many ways to practice value investing the point is how you find value. Ex : Harshad Mehta's investment in ACC company. at that its the only comapny which can meet the demand of cement in contry and construction was at its high hi analysed it, and thougth that if acc will increais 0.50 rupees of fifty paise per back on every weak what will be the profit and what will be the reserves of cash in balcne sheet. according to his calculation it is a burgain and he started to buy ACC and made fortune for him self and it was his first investment.

there are so many way's to go rome which one you choose depends on you

hi there,
in single word or phares value inting can be defined as bargain investing. wee burgain for many things, from cloths to flats. wee fix a value in ouer mind and burgain , like that only wee fix the value in ouer mind for stock and then burgain for it. value investing is buying stocks at vearry cheap or reduculas price. its the price wee determines the stock a buy or not based on analysis of financial statement.

There are so many way, s of finding undervalued stocks. as grahams in grahams book there so many thems. Ex: buy a stock when it is selling les then i 33% of its net current asset . or cash equlent asset and diversify.

there are so many ways to practice value investing the point is how you find value. Ex : Harshad Mehta's investment in ACC company. at that its the only comapny which can meet the demand of cement in contry and construction was at its high hi analysed it, and thougth that if acc will increais 0.50 rupees of fifty paise per back on every weak what will be the profit and what will be the reserves of cash in balcne sheet. according to his calculation it is a burgain and he started to buy ACC and made fortune for him self and it was his first investment.

there are so many way's to go rome which one you choose depends on you

Ali

Value Investing simply means buying stocks which are fundamentally strong on their financials and buying them when they are available at heavy discounts from their intrinsic worth. The logic is that in the long term a stock will appreciate and achieve its intrinsic worth. You don't have to stare at the market the entire day and get affected by every little movement. This method has been followed by Warren Buffet and many investors in India as well.

hello friends i am new to this concept i want to know that is value investing
principal practicle in india

bunny

We can talk a lot about what value-investing is, we can give a lot of examples, but can we be one such investor ourselves? Mathematically and practically, the probability is so low that it can be considered equal to zero.

Hi,

I am currently pursuing my MBA and really want to get into Value investing.
I want to first work in some company which practices value uinvesting.
Does any one of you know of any companies which practice value investing in India or Singapore?
Please let me know.

- Guttal

rajeabc

Hi,

I am currently pursuing my MBA and really want to get into Value investing.
I want to first work in some company which practices value uinvesting.
Does any one of you know of any companies which practice value investing in India or Singapore?
Please let me know.

- Guttal
Dear , what do you mean by value investing ? I think every company/Individual Invest only when they see value in that.
If You are talking about Investment banking then you should start applying now . Best thing would be to get referral from your alumni /friends or some one you know. Because Entering in Investment banking is as difficult as entering in Bank's vault unless you have started your journey on that line.
Good luck.