Using METASTOCK 10?

V

vvvv

hi i have metastock 10. its works well on Win XP but there are problems on vista. it craches as i start the application.

does any body have solution.
regards
metastock doesnt get installed in my vista(the worst os in the world).& 95% add-ons are horrible.

C

Czar

Why use metastock when the amibroker is so user friendly, I mean just to add data you have to do so much, I too tried recently but cannot find a darn easy way to add the eod data I already have ??? I thought since all the bosses of trading here use MS lets try but got fed up, I mean 1 click in ami & your data is ready...

V

vvvv

ami more user friendly & afl is much easier to understand..metastock is rigid..but here most of the biggies are into metastock

Aman1

czar
I dont use amibroker but would like to know if I can get custom intraday charts in amibrker of interval greater than 60 minutes like 120, 240 ,480 minutes ?

chintan786

czar
I dont use amibroker but would like to know if I can get custom intraday charts in amibrker of interval greater than 60 minutes like 120, 240 ,480 minutes ?
Yes u can... click on Preferences... click intraday.... and in Amount write 4 and select Hour(s) in units coloumn.... click Apply.... now on chrts ..right click...select intraday..click 240....u get wht u want.. enjoy

chintan786