Use Of Astrology In Trading

"PL DONT FOLLOW THIS POST IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE IN ASTROLOGY"

All of you must have a feeling that some time you win with very less effort and some time you loose even you have done enough analysis.Here comes the TIME,FATE etc.everyone have a good or bad time.the problem will solved if we know when the good and bad will come.
I Have come accross with a phenomenon called "biorhythmic" which i think is useful for the trading community.it is a cycle for health,emotion,and FINANCE, which is determined by date of birth of individual.this cycle consist of 23 days for health,28 days for emotion and 33 days for finance.We will only use the FINANACE CYCLE for our trading.A software is also available at following site for determining these cycle.
" http://www.futurepointindia.com "
first log on to the site,then go to "channels" menu bar and select "biorhythmic". you will ask for the username and password.then register to youself.registration is very easy.then download the software to your computer.You can also know without downloading by directly entering your DOB at site itself.
You can use top five days of this FINANCE CYCLE for 70% of your trading.Pl don't trade during bottom 7 days of the cycle.And use 30% of your trade during normal days.
:confused: If any body has any query pl tell.
:D if some one is benifited pl tell.

thanks
Priyaranjan

A

amarnath

prsrivastav said:
"PL DONT FOLLOW THIS POST IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE IN ASTROLOGY"

All of you must have a feeling that some time you win with very less effort and some time you loose even you have done enough analysis.Here comes the TIME,FATE etc.everyone have a good or bad time.the problem will solved if we know when the good and bad will come.
I Have come accross with a phenomenon called "biorhythmic" which i think is useful for the trading community.it is a cycle for health,emotion,and FINANCE, which is determined by date of birth of individual.this cycle consist of 23 days for health,28 days for emotion and 33 days for finance.We will only use the FINANACE CYCLE for our trading.A software is also available at following site for determining these cycle.
" http://www.futurepointindia.com "
first log on to the site,then go to "channels" menu bar and select "biorhythmic". you will ask for the username and password.then register to youself.registration is very easy.then download the software to your computer.You can also know without downloading by directly entering your DOB at site itself.
You can use top five days of this FINANCE CYCLE for 70% of your trading.Pl don't trade during bottom 7 days of the cycle.And use 30% of your trade during normal days.
:confused: If any body has any query pl tell.
:D if some one is benifited pl tell.

thanks
Priyaranjan

What if peoples use mech trading system and i wonder how results differs if ppls using mech trading system and if they are real trader's with discpline . ;)

Is there is any stasticial proof such phemenom like biorhythms make a trader edge more positive or wud bring some +ve expetency in trading :p

And you said some times we win with less efforts and some times we loose even after enough analysis.It may be true if he is 100 % discertionary trader But for system traders it quite waste of time to look these kind of stuffs

Anyway i appreciate your effort in learning new things and exploring some thing out of box it may be suits your style and preception . Wish you all good lucks and gr8 trading

A

amarnath

Bio rhythms can't

Hi,

Biorhythms prooved to exist scientifically and dont confuse it with astrology kind of thing ;)

What biorhythms can't do:

Money. Biorhythms can plan out favorable days for making deals, or for highest intellectual and intuitive capabilities. The rest, however, depends on you.

Luck. To a great disappointment, there just isn't a graph for luck. Biorhythms can help determine your intuitive and emotional capabilities, but certain things should be left for the forces from above.

Love. Biorhythms can help you find an ideal partner, who would fit all of your criteria, and with whom you could live a long happy life. But it's going to be your task to meet such a person, make them fall in love with you, and to be worthy of their love.

PRS
I wonder if you have ever traded on the stock markets?

If Yes, how did/do u choose the scrips ( I mean the companies you invested in)

And having chosen, how do decide the entry /exit points?

What do u feel about the crash today ? (Trust you are aware)

Waiting to hear and learn

hello Amarnath sir,
Thanks for complement
I have read your artical on learning cycle of a trader.very nice article.I find my self at the begning of second cycle ie "Conscious Incompetence".Now i am in a search of a proven system which can give profit.And in the way of searching,biorhythms is one of the milestone (just like different indicators).I have lost much in day trading and gained very less.After knowing about biorhythms,i analysed my trade for previous 3 month and i found out i have got major losses during the bottom 7 days and gained during top 5 days of these cycle.This statics leads to beleive me in such things.I think this will not work for long term trader and also for who dont beleive it.It may work for day traders.
I want feed back from day traders,pl make an analysis for past 3 months.If it working then we all use it,If it is not working we will discard it.

Waiting for compliments
prs

hello Agilent

For yesterday crash,i know it is not predictable.but those who made profit and those who made loss in day trading can be predicted by biorhythyms.you can also use your daily horoscope in conjuction with biorhythyms.if both shows positive sign,you are more likely to be a winning position.

thanks,
prs

A

amarnath

prsrivastav said:
hello Agilent

For yesterday crash,i know it is not predictable.but those who made profit and those who made loss in day trading can be predicted by biorhythyms.you can also use your daily horoscope in conjuction with biorhythyms.if both shows positive sign,you are more likely to be a winning position.

thanks,
prs
Hi,

just think if astrology is if such realiable tool for traders and trading in general then our many gr8 :p astrologers wud be paid better ( if they simply predict market before hand ) by lot of institutional trading firms , hedge funds , mutal funds etc they dont have beg for 100s and 1000s form individuals for their astrology analysis ??? and advice LOL .

To make point many gr8 astrologers predicted bush wont get re elected but results speak of themselves :D

A

amarnath

prsrivastav said:
hello Agilent

thanks,
prs
Hi,

just think if astrology is if such realiable tool for traders and trading in general then our many gr8 :p astrologers wud be paid better ( if they simply predict market before hand ) by lot of institutional trading firms , hedge funds , mutal funds etc they dont have beg for 100s and 1000s form individuals for their astrology analysis ??? and advice LOL .

To make point many gr8 astrologers predicted bush wont get re elected but results speak of themselves :D

Dont think i am blaming astrology here i am blaming astrologers who are spoiling 1000s of lives and killing business by their stupid analysis

i have made consecutive wins whem my astrologers said i have bad time running .

Even with biorhythms i dont see any marked difference in my trading style bcoz my system dont know my rhythms LOL

A

amarnath

prsrivastav said:
hello Amarnath sir,
Thanks for complement
I have read your artical on learning cycle of a trader.very nice article.I find my self at the begning of second cycle ie "Conscious Incompetence".Now i am in a search of a proven system which can give profit.And in the way of searching,biorhythms is one of the milestone (just like different indicators).I have lost much in day trading and gained very less.After knowing about biorhythms,i analysed my trade for previous 3 month and i found out i have got major losses during the bottom 7 days and gained during top 5 days of these cycle.This statics leads to beleive me in such things.I think this will not work for long term trader and also for who dont beleive it.It may work for day traders.
I want feed back from day traders,pl make an analysis for past 3 months.If it working then we all use it,If it is not working we will discard it.

Waiting for compliments
prs
Indicators are based on v solid mathematical foundations so comparing them with some thing unrelated dont make any sense to me really

A

amarnath

prsrivastav said:
hello Agilent

thanks,
prs
who i can blame if i loose on a day with too positive sign myself ? or astrologer whom predicted tht day is +ve one for my sign :D

making a trading decision based on unreliable and unverified tools like astro and parrot reading is stupidity IMO :)