urgent

Hi all
I had shot Unitech and was not able to buy it today. my MTM cash is showing good profit but it didnt sold automatically as I was using margin money (as I was banking upon to but the stock automatically at 3:10 pm). I am using TradeTige.
What will happen when will be able to but that again?

If you don't cover shorts (buy back same day) before a spitulated time in your case and in most cases 3 to 3.10 pm your shorts will be settled automatically. If you pay margin money you can buy these shares or else they will go to autcion and that will mean a random price with penalty.

If you don't cover shorts (buy back same day) before a spitulated time in your case and in most cases 3 to 3.10 pm your shorts will be settled automatically. If you pay margin money you can buy these shares or else they will go to autcion and that will mean a random price with penalty.
But it should square-off automatically by 3:10 as I was using margin money?
and how much panelty they can put.

the auction wud be 3 days after..and your penlty wud be 5%...if auction will be lower then ur short price..other u have to bear loss....by the way tommorow ask ur relationship manager for the status..wheather they are shor or coverd