Urgent need for Realtime data feeder from zerodha Pi to Amibroker

anjan

Hi to all,

Can some one please provide realtime data feeder from Pi to Amibroker with backfill facility. I will pay for the software.
With regard
Anjan

travi

Hi to all,

Can some one please provide realtime data feeder from Pi to Amibroker with backfill facility. I will pay for the software.
With regard
Anjan
AFAIK Brokers cannot feed data outside their platform.
You can use Pi bridge for order related integration with Amibroker etc (semi as well) but you would need to subscribe to a data provider separately for Amibroker.

You should be able to do it using Autoit programming which Josh1 & Shankar4kv developed for NestTrader RTD feeder.

Some lines to consider modification, for it to be PI specific:

Global $Title = IniRead(@WorkingDir & "\RTDMan.ini", "NestTrader", "Title", "NEST Trader 3")

======================================================
#Region .............. Set Title for Nest main window and get its handle if open
If Not WinExists($Title) Then
MsgBox(262144, "NOW/Nest Error", "Is NOW/Nest Trader Open? " & @CRLF & "If yes- Please Copy title of NOW/Nest Trader Window Title" & @CRLF & "it should match exact upto version number ")
_OnSettings()
Else
;WinActivate($Title)
$hWnd = WinGetHandle($Title) ; Get handle for NOW main window
$hWatch = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", 1003) ;Get handle of Market Watch Control
$hStat = 9999
EndIf
#EndRegion

===============================================

Also, you need to read the RTD AutoIT source code & tweak the code section which was calling "Plugin Charts in Nest", in Pi that click & option might be a little different.

Rest of the code should remain as is.

Hi to all,

With regard
Anjan
if you are willing to pay , why don't you a proper reliable feed like global data feed for ami.

Data from Z is still not correct. They still cant get the high/low of a day correct in Kite/Pi.

OneThatGotAway

why pi ? you can have Rt data from nest to Amibroker . 2-3 utility are available .
and google pi 2 ami there is guy;s website comes he still sells that taking payment per segment zz

but i will recommend trying nest 2 ami .
Best things in life are always free lol

Buying global data feed makes sense if you are pro trader as software investment can always be shown during Taxes

Last edited:
Just installed a trial version of amibroker. I am not much aware of the proceedings. Can anyone guide me what kind of data feeds would suffice. Also let me now for any free data providers and how to setup the same in amibroker. Will be of great help.

ocil

it depends on you what segment you are looking for?

Just installed a trial version of amibroker. I am not much aware of the proceedings. Can anyone guide me what kind of data feeds would suffice. Also let me now for any free data providers and how to setup the same in amibroker. Will be of great help.

Tried from Getbhavcopy but unfortunately its providing only EOD data. I want to look at other LTFs and HTFs. Please guide if I should start with some trial version or go for buying in data feeds from some vendor.

No intraday data provider with provide you ieod data for free. However, if you are using NEST or NOW trading platform (also ODIN) for your trading then you can use RTD (a tool by Josh1), that will fetch real time intra data from your trading terminal and will feed to Amibroker.