Urad Fm Myanmar

Hi The Last Three Days We Had Seen A Bull Run In Ncdex ,we Cant Understand For What This Bull Run Is For There Are Lot Of Contanier Vessels Which Have Left From Myanmar To India Ports Like.
Vessel Names

1. Yangon Star
2. Kota Mutaira
3. Sea Merchant
4. Sea Bright
5. Zhe Hai
6. Mv Bago
These Are The Container Vessels Which Departed From Yangon Carrying Large Quantity Of Urad .

And There Is Now Another Surprise A New Break Bulk Vessel Of 11000 Mts Tonnes Of Urad Is Started Loading In Yangon Port. The Vessel Name Is Mv Nori And The Loading Has Been Very Fast Too So Everyone Take Care Of The Urad As Any Time There Is Going To Be A Big Fall. Take Careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Regds
Myanmar Trader

Very simple.
Same chana cartel put good amt of money in urad; pulled from 2650 to 2990 in 3-4 days. logic was simple. there was no or little stock available in spot. so no chance of delevery. u can see why feb and other contracts not pulled??? except jan. all the vessels and containers will arrive around feb beware :D

day_trader said:
Very simple.
Same chana cartel put good amt of money in urad; pulled from 2650 to 2990 in 3-4 days. logic was simple. there was no or little stock available in spot. so no chance of delevery. u can see why feb and other contracts not pulled??? except jan. all the vessels and containers will arrive around feb beware :D
please send me some tips on urad as i have bought

mayurthanvi said:
please send me some tips on urad as i have bought
Jalgav operator and company pulling the urad down one side i got cofirm inside info.. as they lost huge sum in jan contract becoz mumbai operators made cartel locked urad in circuits and CRUSHED them :D
right now they are beating let c till what level or any bull will come in between :rolleyes:

>Advise for small traders "Stay away from commodity Trading if u want to save your hard earned money from going into pockets of operators"

hi every one beware of urad markets as the new arrivals from myanmar have started to come to the centers this year so far the new crop urad is good . now two vessels mv noora has loaded so far up to today 11000 mts of urad and vessel mv almuzutaba is carrying around 3000 mts of urad and lots of containers is on the way vessels are leaving by 30 th of this month (january). so take care who is going to consume so much of physical cargo in mumbai.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Commodities 0
R Commodities 0
R Commodities 0
H Grains 4
N Grains 2