Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Also, on a side note, we have taken your suggestion of faulty phone lines seriously and have added a second phone number. Our phone system has also been upgraded to a better system too. Thanks!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

poortrader

Hi RKSV
This may be repetitive for you. But please reply
1. Is the monthly plan auto renewed every month? What is the process?
2. Suppose I bought aug option in July month and sold it in Aug but didn do any other trade..will i be charged for Aug also?
3. What is break even for nifty options, minifty futures?

NANDAMAD

Hi RKSV,

Pl let me know at the end of financial year whether you are able to
give full details of trade scrip wise so that it will be easy to file income tax returns?

Hi RKSV,

We are not expecting to copy exactly same as ZERODHA System. Customers can live with the current product codes@RKSV as it will be handy after couple of trading days and this shouldn't be your top priority.

I would suggest Please focus on MARGIN EXPOSURE @ INTRADAY UNTIL 3 .. You are very lag in this front.. Please try to implement ASAP...then only you can capture market. Would great if you can give us Approximate time to give new exposure plans @ intraday...:confused::confused:

As other competitor(ZERODHA) is running towards more market capture ...with multiple New features...own single trading platform for multiple exchanges etc.. not expecting you to do all. As RKSV group might have their own plans how to capture the business

If you implement this new exposure plan after 6 months..:thumb: by that time your competitor might come up with new features. All the customer wouldn't come for only brokerage... as other competitor also not charging huge..infarct better than many..:thumb::thumb: and they are also very good at customer service like you.. Once customer has comfort ..no one prefer to change broker unless you show better features!!! than them

You have to run like a cheetah instead of Tortoise :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thx,
KP
THESE SO CALL BROKERS DONT EVEN PROVIDE BASICS SUCH AS MARGIN AGAINST STOCKS ARENT YOU ASKING FOR TOO MUCH ??? I THINK IT WILL TAKE THEM AGES TO CATCH UP WITH TORTISE ALSO

Dear RKSV When will you proive margins or are you people just looking for garner most number of clients from future and options segments

bring up the standard from most number of clients * 2000 rs per month
provide good trading platform , margins , risk management ,call and trade
phone lines and then expect to be counted in good brokers

Cheap is not going to be the best as always :rofl:

sr114

THESE SO CALL BROKERS DONT EVEN PROVIDE BASICS SUCH AS MARGIN AGAINST STOCKS ARENT YOU ASKING FOR TOO MUCH ??? I THINK IT WILL TAKE THEM AGES TO CATCH UP WITH TORTISE ALSO

Dear RKSV When will you proive margins or are you people just looking for garner most number of clients from future and options segments
why dont u pledge ur stock holding and take the amount and trade/invest with that.

why u ask margin against ur stock from broker? if some broker denies us this facility we can ask them to reconsider but we cant force them. also if they are not providing then we are free to continue with those brokers who provide this facility.

Discount Brokers like RKSV, Zerodha have given us an opportunity of low brokerage (= reducing our cost ) and they have their own rule. and if we do business thru them we have to follow them - just basic stuff.

why dont u pledge ur stock holding and take the amount and trade/invest with that.

why u ask margin against ur stock from broker? if some broker denies us this facility we can ask them to reconsider but we cant force them. also if they are not providing then we are free to continue with those brokers who provide this facility.

Discount Brokers like RKSV, Zerodha have given us an opportunity of low brokerage (= reducing our cost ) and they have their own rule. and if we do business thru them we have to follow them - just basic stuff.
BHAI MEIN AAP LOGON KI TARAH SATTA NAHIN KARTA I MANAGE MY FUNDS MEIN KAAM KARTA HOON 99 % OF MY MONEY IS HEDGED ALL THE TIME

I MANAGE FUND OF MULTIPLE CRORES DISCOUNT BROKERAGE WILL SAVE ME
MORE IN A YEAR IN BROKEAGE THEN YOUR TOTAL TRADING ACCOUNT SIZE

I AM ASKING WHAT IS AN INDUSTRY STANDARD NOT A PENNY MORE

ARE YOU SAYING ONLINE BROKERAGE IS ONLY ABOUT SAVING MONEY NOTING ELSE IF SO TELL THESE BROKERS TO ADVERTISE

I DID NOT ASK FOR ONLY MARGINS I ASKED EVERY THING YOU DID NOT READ EVERYTHING

:clap:lOW COST AIRLINE MEIN TRAVEL KARNE KA MATALB YEAH NAHIN HOTA KI WOH AC ON NAHIN KARNENGE BECAUSE ITS A LOW COST AIR LINE :rofl:

AND DEAR I DONT INTEND TO ARGUE WITH YOU AS MY PURPOSE IS NOT TIME PASS SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME AND FIND SOME ONE ELSE

sr114

BHAI MEIN AAP LOGON KI TARAH SATTA NAHIN KARTA [as if except u a;; are satta baaz and no 1 is doing kaam] I MANAGE MY FUNDS MEIN KAAM KARTA HOON 99 % OF MY MONEY IS HEDGED ALL THE TIME

I MANAGE FUND OF MULTIPLE CRORES [its better to know that u manage multiple crores of fund ]DISCOUNT BROKERAGE WILL SAVE ME
MORE IN A YEAR IN BROKEAGE THEN YOUR TOTAL TRADING ACCOUNT SIZE so u r aware of other people's trading size]

I AM ASKING WHAT IS AN INDUSTRY STANDARD [industry standard means brokers will earn their brokerage thru the RMs and the client sucks saying this is done without my consent and my account drained of this much ..... amount, pls help me. also exorbitant brok structure like pre-cellular BSNL STD charges - industry standard]NOT A PENNY MORE

ARE YOU SAYING ONLINE BROKERAGE IS ONLY ABOUT SAVING MONEY NOTING ELSE IF SO TELL THESE BROKERS TO ADVERTISE

I DID NOT ASK FOR ONLY MARGINS I ASKED EVERY THING YOU DID NOT READ EVERYTHING [yes read that - u asked what and in plain english it means world class, state of the art trading terminal, giving opportunity like any charting software, best RMS, best standard operting practice along with trading]

:clap:lOW COST AIRLINE MEIN TRAVEL KARNE KA MATALB YEAH NAHIN HOTA KI WOH AC ON NAHIN KARNENGE BECAUSE ITS A LOW COST AIR LINE :rofl: 1st time heard that low cost airline means - aeroplane without ac, - how funny :clap:

AND DEAR I DONT INTEND TO ARGUE WITH YOU AS MY PURPOSE IS NOT TIME PASS [ thanx for that]SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME AND FIND SOME ONE ELSE
comments unnecessary
sr

bring up the standard from most number of clients * 2000 rs per month
provide good trading platform , margins , risk management ,call and trade
phone lines and then expect to be counted in good brokers

Cheap is not going to be the best as always :rofl:
Margin against stocks is generally given by the brokers who have their own DP. Since RKSV use IL&FS's DP, they can't give DP to margin facility. It must be heavily complicated to enable and will perhaps kill IL&FS's retail customers.

As for low cost airlines, I think the passenger is expected to help in push starting the aeroplane.

sibu3168

Dear RKSV,

After analyzing all the discussion in this forum for the last six months regarding your brokerage plan, finally I've decided to go for your company. Before deciding any further move, please clarify some of my doubts.

1. In case of any arbitrage position, how will you calculate the margin? That means, suppose I bought 500 Aban in cash market and sell one lot (500) Aban in future, then what will be your margin requirement?

2. Till now, I've only operated NEAT and ODIN (including diet odin) platform. I've never used any NEST or NOW platform. So in comparison to above two platform, How NEST and NOW perform?

3. Do you provide any such platform other than nest?

4. You have told that you are the member of MCX-SX (Currency), do you provide any trading facility in currency? If, yes, then what is the brokerage structure? Is not, then when will you provide the trading facility in currency segment?

5. Since you are not a Depository Participant, Can you keep my deliverable shares in your pool account (although I've a DP a/c.) and sell it from there without transferring to my DP a/c?

6. What is your minimum pay-out amount and how many days you take it to complete?

7. If I don't have any overnight position and sufficient margin, can I ask for daily pay-out(if any)?

Please reply.

Thanks