Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Vmaster369

This is to infirm you that, We’ve temporarily disabled our desktop trading platforms, NEST trader terminal. To continue trading seamlessly, use our web trading platform- Upstox Pro web.

seems they want to go web only for now zzuggg

Hello CC,

The max trade cap from 1G should be rescinded. I post it under bugs because the max trade cap is 1G but with the mythical items the 1G max can be exceeded.

I will give you some example on the screenshots.

For the magic seed in mystic it have a basic price of 138,750,000 and i guess the mystic items are 25x basic price set from you.
But let us take the TH price cap at 10x i should be offer it for 1,38G.

So the actual max from 1G get exceed.

Hello CC,

The max trade cap from 1G should be rescinded. I post it under bugs because the max trade cap is 1G but with the mythical items the 1G max can be exceeded.

I will give you some example on the screenshots.

For the magic seed in mystic it have a basic price of 138,750,000 and i guess the mystic items are 25x basic price set from you.
But let us take the TH price cap at 10x i should be offer it for 1,38G.

So the actual max from 1G get exceed.

I am using Upstox and Aliceblue. Upstox i like more due to its easy to use good interface however. If you compare tick price there is always difference between two. Shockingly Upstox prices are delayed and we are getting live quick prices in aliceblue. So there is an opportunity to grab due to this differance.

Vmaster369

use zerodha level 2 data for trading ^^ see rates in zerodha trade in alice lol

I wanted to ask Does upstock allows u buy shares on same day?
If account is 0
you have share worth 3 lakhs in demate you sell CNC order in it .. will it allow u to buy back share ?
or can i buy another script with 80 % margin instantly ? is money margin available to buy another scrip on same day .. that is my question