Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hello traderji members.

I found this site while looking for the answer of my query.

In Upstox, I placed a single order of banknifty future with 100 Qty (OCO order). And when exited, the whole 100 Qty were exited. But now the problem is in the contract note that Upstox has charged Rs. 20 each for total 100 buy quantity. But Rs 20 each differently for every sold lot (I sold all 5 lots at once).

Am I missing something or Upstox is not calculating correctly?

Screenshot is attached with orange View attachment 43113 View attachment 43113 border for your reference.

Thanks
For bracket orders, every spilt order considered as individual orders, brokerage charged accordingly...its same with all brokers...

Hello traderji members..

I have a query.

I bought a lot of State bank of india futures expiring on 30 July (Delivery Method) on 06 July 2020. At the end of 08/07/2020, I made a profit of Rs. 10200/- (I haven't sold it yet).

But the digital contract note shows that the client to be credited with Rs. 6,753/- only..

Please help me guys. I checked Upstox Brokerage Calculator for the same, and it showed the charges to be Rs. 158.84 only..

For your reference, I'm attaching the pics of relevant dates (6, 7, 8 July).. Kindly check and tell me what are the charges charged by Upstox for one lot of SBIN future. And how much I will receive. What are the real percentage charges for holding such Future lot of any stock..

Please help me..

Attachments

bpr

Hello traderji members..

I have a query.

I bought a lot of State bank of india futures expiring on 30 July (Delivery Method) on 06 July 2020. At the end of 08/07/2020, I made a profit of Rs. 10200/- (I haven't sold it yet).

But the digital contract note shows that the client to be credited with Rs. 6,753/- only..

Please help me guys. I checked Upstox Brokerage Calculator for the same, and it showed the charges to be Rs. 158.84 only..

For your reference, I'm attaching the pics of relevant dates (6, 7, 8 July).. Kindly check and tell me what are the charges charged by Upstox for one lot of SBIN future. And how much I will receive. What are the real percentage charges for holding such Future lot of any stock..

Please help me..
everything is fine ...for futures everyday whatever loss or profit credited back to the user
for sbin trade
On 6th eod you made -1350
On 7th eod you made +1350
On 8th eod you made +10200
Total you have profit of 10200

The figure you are seeing becuase you have pay margin for holding a futures position ... and the margin chnages every day ..so whatever diff has to credited back to the user as well ..
In your case on 8th margin increased by 3447 so the net on 8th is 10200-3447=6753
you get back the margin when you close the position so nothing to worry
Just remove span margin and exp margin rows and then calcualte you will get it and won't get confused

Thanks a lot sir..

I'm a newbie in this field. Earlier I used to invest in Delivery stocks only.. So I got worried due to difference. Now I'm tension free.

This forum has helped me a lot through such great members like you..

iTrade

Hi RKSV

Your bo is not working since 1 week. I have to file my IT returns and trying to fetch data for last financial year
2020-08-14 00_11_18-Back-office.png
. The reports either show timeout error when fetching data or some other error. See screenshot. This is for https://bo.upstox.com/
I have also raised a ticket - ticket - ID[#1796968]

pls resolve so that I can comply to tax.

iTrade

Hi RKSV

Your bo is not working since 1 week. I have to file my IT returns and trying to fetch data for last financial year View attachment 43801 . The reports either show timeout error when fetching data or some other error. See screenshot. This is for https://bo.upstox.com/
I have also raised a ticket - ticket - ID[#1796968]

pls resolve so that I can comply to tax.

Hey Upstox team, pls fix the profit loss report. Its not working at all. I have already posted screenshot above. I am blocked for It returns and soon many will be.

Upstox customer support told BTST was stopped. But I tried, I can able to do BTST trades. Some people told BTST will continue, some told BTST will stop August 31st. Which is correct information ?

Can anyone help me with upstox guys.

Its been a month i am chasing these guys, as i am not able to trade in nse equity.
Though my nse equity is enabled.

But dispite 20+ mails 15+ calls.
Nothing is happening, no proper response. No resolution.
Whenever I face an issue with Upstox I reach out to them on Twitter DMs. You can try that. They usually respond quickly there.