Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Can anyone help me with upstox guys.

Its been a month i am chasing these guys, as i am not able to trade in nse equity.
Though my nse equity is enabled.

But dispite 20+ mails 15+ calls.
Nothing is happening, no proper response. No resolution.

Unable to login to Upstox NEST trader. Says "Maintenance in Progress - Please try again after sometime". How come , maintenance during market hours. I use Nest Trader RTD to excel for charting and trading. Phone call is also not answered. Totally unreliable. This is pathetic.

Anybody else facing this problem? Or do I have to reload Nest Traders?
Hey,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would request you to use our web portal pro.upstox.com or our mobile application Upstox.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you are facing any issue.
First, do not send stereotypes replies. WE ARE NOT MACHINES.
Second, promptly and clearly acknowledge that the problem was at your end. YOU DIDNT DO THAT, INFACT YOU NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED IN YOUR REPLY.
Third, specify the cause of the problem. It helps people to gauge if such problems could be repetitive in nature or one off kind of thing. SINCE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED THE PROBLEM, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?
Fourth, add more phone lines. Do you think if you were a customer facing such issue, would you have written an email to a generic customer support email id to raise such kind of issue which needed the most urgent attention and revert or would you have picked up the phone. YOU DID ASKED US TO DO WHAT YOU YOURSELF WOULDN'T HAVE DONE.
Fifth, do not apologise if you do not mean it. YOU JUST DID THAT.

As I mentioned that I use Nest Trader RTD to excel for charting, what the hell do I do using your web portal without charts...play Sanjay Dhritirashtra??
I am not trying to stretch this issue, but you are running a business with thousands of customers. Before the market opening you knew about this issue, since it is your daily business, (not like us - who can decide not to trade any given day, for whatever reason).

Wasn't is stupid that authorities and decision makers of your company didn't find it prudent to immediately hit the panic button and trigger mass SMSes and emails to your customers. You could do a de dupe and send such notifications only to your active customers atleast. All such systems are at a mouse click.

Also what is interesting that assuming you still use primitive systems and do not have such facility to alert your clients by SMSes and emails, you people choose to not raise a red flag yourself in this prominent forum. Does it take immense grey matter to put one single post stating the problem, so any one can see it here first. Why does it take someone to post an issue, which is generic and not individualistic, and then you send your response.??

As a thumb rule, I am sure the whenever people face any such technical issue, they would first visit this forum to check if they are not the only one to face this issue. Atleast I do this, like wise I am pretty sure about most of the members here.
Ah...these idoits are at it again. "Maintenance in Progress...Try after again after some time" This is you get when trying to login to Nest Trader during market hours.

Two years down, same problem and same jokers still employed at Upstox. No pre alerts, no updates, no advance intimation. When they know the problem before hand, why not tell their clients, why wait for someone to write. Incompetant to the core, using Tata name to get customers. My simple question again to all those Jacks and Jokers owning and running Upstox is why the hell you dont tell such things in advance. When you people put your ass on the chair in the morning when you reach office before the market opening, and do routine checks and put tick on the check list and realise any technical problem, why the hell not send SMSes or notification of the app alerting your clients. You can easily know which software people use, who uses mobile app, web browser and Nest Trader etc, so alteast send it to respective people, if you are so concerned about bad word being spread about the issue.

Any ways, I am firing you. Go to hell.

soft_trader

To every trader out there. Please stop trading with upstox if you value your job. The platform has absolutely no reliability whatsoever. I lost big time this week because of upstox. Market order takes more than 90 seconds to execute (validation pending error). For investors it might be fine but BIG NO for active traders.

augubhai

Ah...these idoits are at it again. "Maintenance in Progress...Try after again after some time" This is you get when trying to login to Nest Trader during market hours.

Two years down, same problem and same jokers still employed at Upstox. No pre alerts, no updates, no advance intimation. When they know the problem before hand, why not tell their clients, why wait for someone to write. Incompetant to the core, using Tata name to get customers. My simple question again to all those Jacks and Jokers owning and running Upstox is why the hell you dont tell such things in advance. When you people put your ass on the chair in the morning when you reach office before the market opening, and do routine checks and put tick on the check list and realise any technical problem, why the hell not send SMSes or notification of the app alerting your clients. You can easily know which software people use, who uses mobile app, web browser and Nest Trader etc, so alteast send it to respective people, if you are so concerned about bad word being spread about the issue.

Any ways, I am firing you. Go to hell.
I faced the same issue last week (I think on Friday). The issue was while logging in with TATA.cfg. I loaded BHARTI.cfg in the Nest Launcher, and was able to log in.

Next time you face the issue, try loading a different cfg file in Nest Launcher. Nest Launcher is the first dialog that pops up when you start Nest.

Upstox Support has been affected by COVID and is in ICU. Don't expect much help from them.

Hello traderji members.

I found this site while looking for the answer of my query.

In Upstox, I placed a single order of banknifty future with 100 Qty (OCO order). And when exited, the whole 100 Qty were exited. But now the problem is in the contract note that Upstox has charged Rs. 20 each for total 100 buy quantity. But Rs 20 each differently for every sold lot (I sold all 5 lots at once).

Am I missing something or Upstox is not calculating correctly?

Screenshot is attached with orange
IMG_20200624_231643.jpg
IMG_20200624_231643.jpg
border for your reference.

Thanks