Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Vmaster369

This broker is fantastic But why does it charges Clearing fees ?
Loot? or rip off even zerodha now a days doesn;t charge u clearing Fee .

If they fix that i am sure this one has ability to surpass and be number 1 broker.
only thing stopping me from trading with upstock is clearing fees and higher exchange transaction charge

see picture Why the more charge lol

I want you Upstock users to ask them .. do send them screen shot and ask why Mr. tata backed brokerage house is charging more ??

Last edited:
net
This broker is fantastic But why does it charges Clearing fees ?
Loot? or rip off even zerodha now a days doesn;t charge u clearing Fee .

If they fix that i am sure this one has ability to surpass and be number 1 broker.
only thing stopping me from trading with upstock is clearing fees and higher exchange transaction charge

see picture Why the more charge lol

NET PROFIT is same 13.17 lakhs for both brokers..

net

NET PROFIT is same 13.17 lakhs for both brokers..
The difference is Rs 121.88, they show net 13.17 lakh and not the complete value (Zerodha - 1317143.8 and Upstox - 1317021.92). Only the clients who look at breakdown will realize they charge more.
This is pure marketing and fooling customers. Hundreds may seem small amount when looking at lakhs but from lakhs of clients yearly they will be charging crores of rupees.

Went back to see whether this was the case with finvasia as well, lol they don’t show PnL, only break even point. Nonetheless, i was surprised to notice one thing both zerodha and finvasia are charging SEBI fee as 25.08 but upstox is charging 37.62. Why’s that so? Am I missing something?
image_2020_02_26T06_39_37_612Z.png

soft_trader