Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

bashasm

@RKSV
Upstox, In the web application, why isn't my drawing synced between different time frames, now don't tell me they can't be synced, they do work in mobile app

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Hi Nextgen_trader,

You can call us and do it. No charges. Only charge is call and trade at Rs. 25 per order.

For mobile, I believe the answer is no. Will suggest it to the NSE NOW team as something clients are asking for though.

Enjoy the weekend!
Hi Upstox Team,

Your Call & Trade charges is rs 20, why you have mentioned as Rs 25.

Please confirm.

https://www.topsharebrokers.com/discount/upstox-review/

Regards
TSB

Hi Upstox Team,

Your Call & Trade charges is rs 20, why you have mentioned as Rs 25.

Please confirm.

https://www.topsharebrokers.com/discount/upstox-review/

Regards
TSB
Hi TSB,

Back then it was Rs. 25 but now we have reduced it to Rs. 20. You can get the latest information on our services from the Help center available on https://upstox.com/ .

On Call and Trade service: https://upstox.com/help-center/account-opening/brokerage-and-account-opening-charges/8026-call-trade-services/

soft_trader

The next week is going to be what we can surely call an edge-of-the-seat week. With election results to be declared on 23rd May, the markets seem to be in a mood of their own :)

Hence, we will be applying certain leverage restrictions on your Upstox account from the period of May 17th – 24th, 2019. Please read the entire email carefully.

From May 17th – May 24th, 2019
Carry Forward (Delivery) margins for F&O will be increased to:
- 1.1x for Index Derivatives of applicable exchange margins
- 1.3x for Stock Derivatives of applicable exchange margins

From May 20th – May 24th, 2019

• MTM square-off percentage will be revised to 70% instead of the current 80% for all clients
  • Cover Order (CO) and Bracket Order (BO) for Options (F&O and Currency) will be disabled
  • Order type ‘Market’ will be disabled for stock options under all product types.
  • Carry Forward (Delivery) Margins for Currency Derivatives will be increased to 1.2x of applicable exchange margins for all contracts (F&O)
Between May 20th – May 22nd, 2019 (Applicable for Cash Segment)

Intraday products (MIS/CO/OCO) will be allowed on basket of F&O underlying stocks only. The applicable leverages would be;

- MIS (Intraday) - 5X for all Clients

CO and BO will be:

- 10x for Priority clients

- 8x for all other clients

On May 23rd and May 24th, 2019
All the leveraged products (Intraday/CO/OCO) will be disabled. Leverages restoration on Friday will be as per market behaviour, at the discretion of the Risk management team.

Last edited:
The next week is going to be what we can surely call an edge-of-the-seat week. With election results to be declared on 23rd May, the markets seem to be in a mood of their own :)

Hence, we will be applying certain leverage restrictions on your Upstox account from the period of May 17th – 24th, 2019. Please read the entire email carefully.

From May 17th – May 24th, 2019
Carry Forward (Delivery) margins for F&O will be increased to:
- 1.1x for Index Derivatives of applicable exchange margins
- 1.3x for Stock Derivatives of applicable exchange margins

From May 20th – May 24th, 2019

• MTM square-off percentage will be revised to 70% instead of the current 80% for all clients
  • Cover Order (CO) and Bracket Order (BO) for Options (F&O and Currency) will be disabled
  • Order type ‘Market’ will be disabled for stock options under all product types.
  • Carry Forward (Delivery) Margins for Currency Derivatives will be increased to 1.2x of applicable exchange margins for all contracts (F&O)
Between May 20th – May 22nd, 2019 (Applicable for Cash Segment)

Intraday products (MIS/CO/OCO) will be allowed on basket of F&O underlying stocks only. The applicable leverages would be;

- MIS (Intraday) - 5X for all Clients

CO and BO will be:

- 10x for Priority clients

- 8x for all other clients

On May 23rd and May 24th, 2019
All the leveraged products (Intraday/CO/OCO) will be disabled. Leverages restoration on Friday will be as per market behaviour, at the discretion of the Risk management team.
yeah, that was the mail from RKSV. I suppose all F&O will have no BO/CO and tighter MIS margins. But Fyers may continue with higher leverages :)

Raj232

Upstox reduced intraday leverage silently without even notifying. Intraday exposure reduced for both priority pack and non-priority pack users. Don't know whether it is temporary due to elections or permanent.

MIS orders for currency options are also blocked now. :madi::banghead:
Better to give them a call and confirm... doubtful a discount broker works in this fashion without email notifications or at least something on the website. :eek::eek:

soft_trader

Better to give them a call and confirm... doubtful a discount broker works in this fashion without email notifications or at least something on the website. :eek::eek:
Okay. Shall call them after election to confirm, because no point of asking them now. Shall keep you all posted on this regard.

Hello RKSV,

I am facing issue in Dartstocks where charts are not getting displayed...I tried uninstalling and installing again but same issue. Earlier I was getting charts but not now from last 2-3 months....I have updated all its version....