Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

@RKSV

why doesn't upstox create good web based charting similar to Zerodha or Fyers, like using tradingview charts. The current web based is pathetic it doesn't allow to open them up in new tabs and everything is cluttered in one screen.
Hi @chillax,

We are currently working on a new platform with improved changes. It will have most of the changes you are asking for. :)

Contra

Hi @chillax,

We are currently working on a new platform with improved changes. It will have most of the changes you are asking for. :)
@RKSV

I hope this new platform of yours is stable enough to be actually called "Pro" because I'm tired of seeing this message every time I log in: "Oops, something has gone wrong".

Also, Upstox Pro Web keeps randomly logging out in the middle of trade. It's very annoying when that happens, and no, it's not my internet (the typical troubleshooting response of your customer staff who're barely available when needed).

The most important feature you can (and should) provide on this new platform is STABILITY.

@RKSV
@RKSV

I hope this new platform of yours is stable enough to be actually called "Pro" because I'm tired of seeing this message every time I log in: "Oops, something has gone wrong".

Also, Upstox Pro Web keeps randomly logging out in the middle of trade. It's very annoying when that happens, and no, it's not my internet (the typical troubleshooting response of your customer staff who're barely available when needed).

The most important feature you can (and should) provide on this new platform is STABILITY.

I agree with this