Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

1) Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Camarilla Pivots Levels - R6 R5 R4 R3 R2 R1 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6
2) ATM IV% v/s HV% along with IV Percentile
Hmm.... So you are after the Holy Grail, uh ;)

Your first request is available in Z's Pi but its hallmark unreliability makes it pointless. The second one is not provided by any Discount Broker. You will get that in TradeTiger (I simply hate their overall fee structure) and in TWS. IB's TWS is good but from this month onwards God know why their RMS suddenly stopped providing MAS which is a big drawback.

To add further, you will be able to easily implement them, and, though not the holy grail, however, shall immensely help our retail community.
Agreed! on implementation front I think it won't be difficult for @RKSV - Mr. Almeida's will basically :). Your second request is a much needed tool for Equities and its derivative trading retailers.

Last edited:

CougarTrader

Agreed! on implementation front I think it won't be difficult for @RKSV - Mr. Almeida's will basically :). Your second request is a much needed tool for Equities and its derivative trading retailers.
1) Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Camarilla Pivots Levels - R6 R5 R4 R3 R2 R1 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6
I maintain an Excel sheet for the same which calculates these levels as per previous High, Low, Close on the basis of its time-frame. But visualizing them on the chart would be great.

I don't know how to get this data. @RKSV is already providing IV% for all strikes of all FnO traded index and stocks. So, I think they could simply take the Mean of ATM IV% of Call and Put or whatever technique suits the best to plot it as an indicator. Calculating HV% is easy as its just the Standard Deviation of Daily Return, even NSE publishes a "Volatility File" with HV% w.r.t. the Garch model. I am maintaining a spreadsheet for the HV% and somewhat please myself with its Percentile bands. But again visualizing IV%, IVP overlaid on HV% is a dream for me.

Thanks......

I maintain an Excel sheet for the same which calculates these levels as per previous High, Low, Close on the basis of its time-frame. But visualizing them on the chart would be great.

I don't know how to get this data. @RKSV is already providing IV% for all strikes of all FnO traded index and stocks. So, I think they could simply take the Mean of ATM IV% of Call and Put or whatever technique suits the best to plot it as an indicator. Calculating HV% is easy as its just the Standard Deviation of Daily Return, even NSE publishes a "Volatility File" with HV% w.r.t. the Garch model. I am maintaining a spreadsheet for the HV% and somewhat please myself with its Percentile bands. But again visualizing IV%, IVP overlaid on HV% is a dream for me.

Thanks......
No offence to others, but honestly, in Traderji for the first time I am enjoying reading a new member's post :D. Hope Orpheus and Co. (a.k.a. @RKSV) pay heed to your requests and bring them into light. It will be really helpful - Camarilla in itself is a high reward system and no question on significance of IVP, IV% v/s HV%.

Anyone else reading this and feel the same, may I request you to join in and care to support.

P.S. Though you are new here but it seems you are serious and well seasoned. I have been there and paid for the shirt also! What you are asking is a necessity for somebody who wants to play the game differently, instead of playing a different game. PM me bro......

Greetings @RKSV,

Any particular reason why the 18-Sep-18 i.e. yesterday's candles are missing on Upstox's daily charts? And I observed bit of latency in the Web platform too.

upstox.gif

Et tu Upstox.......

1538539475202.png

Same issue continues on Daily charts....Yesterday 4th Oct's candle is missing.... I have tried all the browsers IE, Opera, Chrome, Firefox even their safe modes, cleared/disable cache, everything possible to ensure that its not a mishap from my end but the issue still persists. Upstox is losing the vigor it showed! :mad::mad:

Snips.gif

Noticed that their mobile app gives erratic data as well. Risky to trade based on RSKV/Prostocks/UPSTOX charts !!!!
Worse, they even do not care to reply. :mad:
The discount brokerage scenario is clear, everybody talks and shows up too much but their platforms are unreliable. What's the point then?

Last edited:
@RKSV A very basic query about demat...

When a client gives POA for his demat account, than does the broker have to forward it to CDSL to finally get the "rights" to operate the account? Or is this something that a broker's own DP can do it internally?

Once a client gives POA, than who has authority to finally grant rights to DP? CDSL, internal DP, etc??

If the DP itself can grant the rights, than what if some unscrupulous brokers take the rights even without POA?

Last edited:

cloudTrader

@ RKSV,

In your Nest Trader the change percentage of INDIAVIX is showing incorrectly. When the change percentage is 1.81 % actually , in your Nest Trader it is showing as 0.0181 % . Please correct this problem . I am using Nest Trader 3.15.1 provided by you.

Thanks.