Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

cinderblock

@RKSV Team - this is a whatsapp forward received. Can you guys clarify?

Is RKSV Securities the next broker to go bankrupt?
......These facts can be verified from the MCA i.e. the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website. RKSV incurred a loss of Rs. 44766455 crores in FY16 and a loss of 95946324 crores in FY17 .......
44766455 crores??? 95946324 crores???

Loss of $5trn and $10trn? Twice to thrice of india GDP?? :)

cinderblock

If any of you are in Mumbai, we invite you to come visit us in our office. We promise you that our environment is absolutely nothing like what you have read in the WhatsApp messages.

- Ravi and Shrini, cofounders of Upstox
I could have if you were still in BKC. It was just a short walk.

But now you've relocated to Lower Parel!?

RockyRobust

@ RKSV,

Nest Trader went down at 2:35 pm. I was trying Upstox Mobile but it was also not working for 15 minutes. Now some quotes are coming intermittently. I missed a really fine opportunity of covering my trade at a better price.

Somehow the smoothness in Nest Trader was missing since 12:00 pm.

Nest Trader from other broker is working smoothly.

@ RKSV,

Nest Trader went down at 2:35 pm. I was trying Upstox Mobile but it was also not working for 15 minutes. Now some quotes are coming intermittently. I missed a really fine opportunity of covering my trade at a better price.

Somehow the smoothness in Nest Trader was missing since 12:00 pm.

Nest Trader from other broker is working smoothly.
Hi,

Our Airtel line went down but TATA was still up and running. If your using NEST then kindly re-launch and select TATA as your connection rather than Airtel and it should work.

Upstox Pro is up and running fine.

Last edited:

soft_trader

Hi,

Our Airtel line went down but TATA was still up and running. If your using NEST then kindly re-launch and select TATA as your connection rather than Airtel and it should work.

Upstox Pro is up and running fine.
No. TATA and Bharti both were completely down at around 2:35pm. I was logged in but quotes was not coming properly so thought of re-login, but couldn't after closing nest. Tried several times to launch nest trader but received error "couldn't connect....". Finally was able to login at around 2:55pm, but quotes refresh was not smooth. Mobile app was working though.

No. TATA and Bharti both were completely down at around 2:35pm. I was logged in but quotes was not coming properly so thought of re-login, but couldn't after closing nest. Tried several times to launch nest trader but received error "couldn't connect....". Finally was able to login at around 2:55pm, but quotes refresh was not smooth. Mobile app was working though.
Not denying it completely as that could have been because TATA started taking all the load of Bharti as well. Now its up and running fine. We are sorry about the issue you faced.

RKSV,

Good if you fairly close his issue.
But It is very unpleasant to hear such instance of RMS glitch from a broker of your scale. ( for not locating/closing the open position when the loss is going in multiples to margin held)
There are multiple connections between the trader and the exchange. Glitches happen. It's how they are dealt with that makes a difference to the customer.