Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I received contract note of some other person on 28/sept/2017 !! ... it was from their [email protected]

I sent mail to to their support to send mine contract notes . No response. ...so far not received.

RKSV , Could you please send mine CN ... sent PM. please respond.
This is bizarre...

Raj232

not only that .... I too faced "Limited Connectivity" like others on that day during 2.30 - 3.10 pm . I was using mobile app with high speed internet . ...still was unable to login into app. ...after 3.10 ...I was able to log into app
That's when the market took a "U" turn and Nifty had a 90 point move. Very dangerous to trade with such broker. Without proper infrastructure and so far.. "no response" on this issue, capital can be wiped out completely in 30 mins apart from a lot of tension.

Raj232

@Moderator Can we have the broker to answer questions here? Else pls delete this thread. The broker is done with its marketing here.
Yep, seems like @RKSV use these forums to get new business, but dont really solve any issues here, they take their own sweet time to answer whenever they feel like it.. not quite professional especially when a trader has placed his/her money with them. :wtf:

cloudTrader

Yep, seems like @RKSV use these forums to get new business, but dont really solve any issues here, they take their own sweet time to answer whenever they feel like it.. not quite professional especially when a trader has placed his/her money with them. :wtf:
I too think that if they cannot carry on with the discussion in the thread actively then whats the use of keeping the thread for hollow queries having no solutions.

Contra

@RKSV,
Those who want to connect their Aadhaar Card to their trading account should be able to do so without having to jump through hoops.
RKSV doesn't have an online facility where Aadhaar seeding (for existing clients) can be done quickly.
Your competitor already has an online option to seed existing traders' Aadhaar details through their backoffice.
I urge RKSV/Upstox to have a similar facility for existing clients so that there's no last minute compliance chaos.
It should be a given in this supposedly digital age.

@RKSV,
Those who want to connect their Aadhaar Card to their trading account should be able to do so without having to jump through hoops.
RKSV doesn't have an online facility where Aadhaar seeding (for existing clients) can be done quickly.
Your competitor already has an online option to seed existing traders' Aadhaar details through their backoffice.
I urge RKSV/Upstox to have a similar facility for existing clients so that there's no last minute compliance chaos.
It should be a given in this supposedly digital age.
Yep it's coming soon. We will make it completely digital and on Keystone. Also are revamping the way you can modify your account details using E-Sign.

Raj232

We're seeing what we can do with tie-ups with other tax vendors to get this going.
@RSKV : it is not rocket science, basically it is just a summary of trades for the financial year (1-Apr-2017 to 31-Mar-2018) separately for each segment : Equities, FNO, Commodities, Currency.