Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Raj232

These guys have changed their office address again from dadar to bhayandar....thats 3 times in a short span. Some financial issues ? I m having a fairly large margin account with them so a bit concerned....
Have they shifted or is it a new branch ? or diversification of operations at different locations ..

Have they shifted or is it a new branch ? or diversification of operations at different locations ..
I have no idea , i hope that's the case and they clarify it themselves.

Did you get any notification of the address change as I have not received any information on this change of office ..
No notification received , actually i opened an account for my father and they told me to mail the power of attorney for demat account to some bhayandar address. Email from which i received this communication also had bhayandar address .

I must add here that i am with them for over 4 years and have not faced any issues regarding fund pay out so far a happy client. Maybe i am being paranoid as i am trading for a living and my margin account is my only savings of my working life :p

Last edited:

Raj232

@RKSV : the data on your mobile app is missing on the 1 min chart for BankNifty 26Oct17 FUT for the time period 10.45 hrs uptill 13.15 hrs for the date 26-Sep-2017.

I have already cleared the cache, exited the app and relogged in but of no avail.

With this type of erratic data, the charts go horribly wrong, hope you can fix this and prevent this missing data problems from happening in the future.

Raj232

Upstox Pro was suddenly unavailable between 2.45 and 3.15, on expiry day. :grumpy:
Sometimes it feels more like a rip-off, they charge low account opening fees but traders lose more due to their bad service and downtime, looks like RSKV is doing a charitable service but expects full payment for a crappy service.

They take their own sweet time for answering common queries too..

Last edited: