Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Raj232

@RSKV: Thanks for the bridge to Amibroker webinar.

1 confusing point is Rs 500 activation of the license. But again I heard about Algolab and that one can purchase that.
Could you please clarify:
1. Is Algolab required for using Amibroker bridge
2. What are the one time/ monthly charges for Algolab
3. What basically is Algolab ?

Thanks in advance.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
any updates on this matter. Tax compliant reports were promised brfore march, now june is going to end.... This is not a big task like making a charting platform. Common Upstox try to keep your promises.
any updates on this matter. Tax compliant reports were promised brfore march, now june is going to end....

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
going to post daily now, till they respond

any updates on this matter. Tax compliant reports were promised brfore march, now june is going to end....
Hey copypasteaee,

This is taking longer than expected. We're working with our back office team to get average price for equity out in a week. Then we're going to incorporate corporate actions into that for the next month. Then after that, we can focus on getting tax-friendly reports on back office.

@RSKV: Thanks for the bridge to Amibroker webinar.

1 confusing point is Rs 500 activation of the license. But again I heard about Algolab and that one can purchase that.
Could you please clarify:
1. Is Algolab required for using Amibroker bridge
AlgoLab comes with Amibroker bridge. Amibroker bridge allows you to do 1 touch trading. The signal generated by Amibroker lands on AlgoLab on the signal widget. From there, you can send it to the exchange.
2. What are the one time/ monthly charges for Algolab
No separate charges for it. If you're enabled for AmiBroker bridge, AlgoLab is enabled for free.
3. What basically is Algolab ?
For now, just an interface to pick up signals from AmiBroker bridge. In the future, we're looking to expand it to do 1 touch trading from different sources (excel, api) and provide analytics on it.
Thanks in advance.
Hope this helps!

Raj232

going to post daily now, till they respond
Hold on a while, It is not difficult to calculate it manually. Probably the team is working on other trading issues presently. Lets give it a breather for a while. I will be following up on this as well :):thumb:

NJ23

chintan786

Dear RKSV,

Can I connect with Ninjatrader 7 with your utility to feed data.
Also does ncdex is available to trade. if yes, which platform

Regards,