Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Raj232

By the way, after reading all of this talk about auto-trading, can anyone please tell me if it's necessary to be able to do a lot of complex programming to be able to do this? I don't mind semi-auto either whereby I might have to click Yes to confirm every order since I'm only looking to trade the first hour or so from the start of the trading-session. I just need something to put pending orders for all of the signals that I get early in the morning (I'm currently using my own MT4 custom indicator to generate the signal-alerts & then manually put orders in the broker's platform), & then it should also put SL immediately if the entry is executed, & after that I'll manage the trades manually, so far as trailing & TP is concerned. So, all of you knowledgeable people here, can I do this without having to do too much programming, whether it is through auto or semi-auto trading?
In your case you can do manual trading as you will put orders at pre-open based on previous day prices and pre-calculated stops. However auto-trading removes the hassle of even that .. calculating the same in excel, entering the order, etc.:)

In your case you can do manual trading as you will put orders at pre-open based on previous day prices and pre-calculated stops. However auto-trading removes the hassle of even that .. calculating the same in excel, entering the order, etc.:)
I don't trade based on previous day's prices, my signals are generated first minute onwards after the market opens since the point is to try to capture the big moves in the early morning before they happen, based on the first few minutes' price-action. You're very right about that but I'm not sure if I'd be able to do that without being able to code/program very well. :(

I don't trade based on previous day's prices, my signals are generated first minute onwards after the market opens since the point is to try to capture the big moves in the early morning before they happen, based on the first few minutes' price-action. You're very right about that but I'm not sure if I'd be able to do that without being able to code/program very well. :(
From your description, it's easy to code your strategy in amibroker and semi automate through nestplus trading plugin (not sure, omneysis discontinued or not). You can scan various scrips at once using the same code and trading plugin will throw list of scrips, if conditions met. Either you have to click manually or use autohotkey for clicking purpose. It's so simple.

amsin21

Hi RKSV,

Can we have 4H time frame also in the Upstox Pro?

Thanks