Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Can anybody please check if 3 minute Nifty chart is loading in upstox web ?

Its not working in my chrome browser ..although 5 min / 1 min charts are loading properly.
Hi megapixel,

3 and 15 mins intervals are not available for spot indices yet. We will try to roll them out soon.

For me NIFTY Chart is fine in all timeframes but BANKNIFTY is giving problems. There is no data after 25-05-17.

I again ask RKSV to include the REFRESH feature for charting. I don't understand why it could not be done ? Plz. explain !!
Hi Leonid,

Just guessing that you have expired contract in your chart widget. That's a reason it has stopped on 25th May. Can you confirm on this?

Refresh is not provided for a reason because all the charts are loaded automatically with the help of live OHLC. Can you help us with the cases of failure so we can look over them? :)

cloudTrader

Hi Leonid,

Just guessing that you have expired contract in your chart widget. That's a reason it has stopped on 25th May. Can you confirm on this?
Yeah you are right about the expired contract. That was my mistake I didn't notice at that time.

Thanks.

Refresh is not provided for a reason because all the charts are loaded automatically with the help of live OHLC. Can you help us with the cases of failure so we can look over them? :)
I am just re-posting a previous post showing the screenshot of 2 different Time Frames having different LTPs. This happens frequently whenever I add more than one chart.

iTrade

If I clear the NCFM license exam, I heard full automation would require the strategy to be approved from exchange. Is that the case ? Do you have any idea of the process?
RKSV - What would it take to get answers to your product related questions for which only you can answer. How many times will we have to ask the question. It is your product question and only you can answer it.
1. If I clear the NCFM license exam, I heard full automation would require the strategy to be approved from exchange. Is that the case ? Do you have any idea of the process?

2. Does the automated API work in semi automated mode? If yes, if I place an order via API then do I see a confirm order window in upstox or anything like this in semi mode?

RKSV - What would it take to get answers to your product related questions for which only you can answer. How many times will we have to ask the question. It is your product question and only you can answer it.
1. If I clear the NCFM license exam, I heard full automation would require the strategy to be approved from exchange. Is that the case ? Do you have any idea of the process?
We're working on finalizing the process. Will be more clear in a month.
2. Does the automated API work in semi automated mode? If yes, if I place an order via API then do I see a confirm order window in upstox or anything like this in semi mode?
Not yet - we're releasing an Ami Broker semi-automated plugin this week. This comes bundled with AlgoLab - which gets the signal on Upstox and lets you execute it. We will also bundle AlgoLab with direct API eventually.

kaly422000

We're working on finalizing the process. Will be more clear in a month.

Not yet - we're releasing an Ami Broker semi-automated plugin this week. This comes bundled with AlgoLab - which gets the signal on Upstox and lets you execute it. We will also bundle AlgoLab with direct API eventually.
but why not developing plugin to extract data in amibroker from nesttrader or if possible from upstox pro with atleast 30 days backfill.
u can charge a nominal affordable fees for that.