Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

I have blind faith in your systems RKSV, fix the damn bug today itself. It can create panic and havoc. I never faced any issue with you, except auto log out. Hope that is a one off case and will be sorted out. :)

mkbsiva

Hi mkbsiva,

Can you check now? We have added a fix.
I have blind faith in your systems RKSV, fix the damn bug today itself. It can create panic and havoc. I never faced any issue with you, except auto log out. Hope that is a one off case and will be sorted out. :)
Even i got logged out thrice...apart from the morning "chart not update issue"...

we accept it is in Beta stage... but these are basics which go out of hand...

It does create panic when u r in middle of a trade... especially if you are a scalper....

Even i got logged out thrice...apart from the morning "chart not update issue"...

we accept it is in Beta stage... but these are basics which go out of hand...

It does create panic when u r in middle of a trade... especially if you are a scalper....
I got screwed differently. I handled the quick log out bug, it was a different bug which caused loss to me. My regard for RKSV has gone higher for the way they handled this issue. No attempt to blame the client or try to hush up the problem like the competition. They will fix the bug by tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
@RKSV

1) Candle missing in a chart today - and what is the status of y'day bug?

2) Another big problem is I'm not able to login in Upstox mobile, it's not letting me in after the passcode - just refreshing there.

Thanks

NF quote froze twice today... did not trade as i don't know the status of order book bug.... competition platform came to rescue

mkbsiva

Hi Punter786,

We are on top of the issue you reported yesterday. Once resolved we will get back to you.
Hello RKSV...

If i am in the "full screen view" of the chart, and if again i have to change the chart to another symbol, i have to minimize the chart and then again select from the favorites and then again expand the chart. Instead why cant you keep a dropdown in the full screen view itself (symbols which are in my favorites) (like other four parameters after the symbol)

megapixel

Few queries on Zerodha's Crowd.in ?

guys.. who has already registered Crowd.in could you also please reply:

1. What happens when I register to Crowd.in ? Shall I get any mail / Call or what happens .

2. Is it mandatory to predict if register in Crowd.in ? or one may or may not predict ...no compulsion

3.Is there any charges / fees ?

RockyRobust

Few queries on Zerodha's Crowd.in ?

guys.. who has already registered Crowd.in could you also please reply:

1. What happens when I register to Crowd.in ? Shall I get any mail / Call or what happens .

2. Is it mandatory to predict if register in Crowd.in ? or one may or may not predict ...no compulsion

3.Is there any charges / fees ?
You posted in the wrong thread dear .. :)