Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

does upstox web works in firewall ?

upstox web page opens but login stucks in firewall.

anybody got any workaround with this ?
We use just one port (HTTPS/SSL, port 443) for both webpage, login and mobile. Generally these ports are whitelisted on corporates since they're used for any/all secure websites.

If you're able to login on mobile on the same network, web should work too.

For iOS on Beta, here are the updates this morning:

- Pay In
- Integration of multiple chart styles, indicators and drawing tools
- Indices in watchlist

Shooting for a general release on iOS soon.

What timeout limits are you seeing? Trying to figure out if it's by design or if a bug is crapping the application out.
looks like both to me.

Say 5 min of mouse inactivity or 50 min of screen inactivity or maybe 500 min of network inactivity trigger session kill. Something is not working in the above example as it should.

Latency, internet speed or ping should not be included in a session kill trigger.

Can you not extend password expiry date to a month or so?

Last edited:

RockyRobust

looks like both to me.

Say 5 min of mouse inactivity or 50 min of screen inactivity or maybe 500 min of network inactivity trigger session kill. Something is not working in the above example as it should.

Latency, internet speed or ping should not be included in a session kill trigger.
In addition to the above , I would like to add one more thing.

I am using Airtel 3G & Idea 3G. Both are working good but when I am logged in Upstox and even if for a fraction of a second the ping misses through the dongle , upstox throws me out of the account. I had to sign in almost 30+ times yesterday. Could not muster energy to login Upstox today. Had to use Nest. :eek:

Nest always reconnects in such scenario so plz. do something similar in Upstox .