Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Shailu

How much margin required

If we buy 1lot of zinc of current month and sell 1lot of zinc of next month than total how much margin required and when we squareoff both at same time than how much total brokrage generate.

Hi,
I have DELL 7000 series wit touch function running on win 10 64 bit which has dot net included in windows features so no option is available to uninstall it from add and remove program..

System have ADM radeon r7 m270 and intel hd graphics 3500, i disable the intel but then system lost most of its display functions, i cant change resolution, as that function option greyed out and display lost its mapping and got bigger then screen, example: i can see only half of my task bar half went further down the screen....

Any suggestions..
thankx
right click on desktop, > display options/graphics option or there must be option of "screen resolution" then go and set the desired resolution.
that should fix that.

Also does os engine failure error goes away after that?

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hi RKSV,

Please enable amibroker/ NT trade brodge in Upstox for automated signal trading in upstox (similar to Pi bridge) and provision to make it fully automatic (without confirmation). I know that requires approval of strategy from NSE and NSCM papers clear :)

saakk

right click on desktop, > display options/graphics option or there must be option of "screen resolution" then go and set the desired resolution.
that should fix that.

Also does os engine failure error goes away after that?
No still not working same os error, i even disabled the dot net from features and re-enabled it, tried to install the latest version from microsoft site but it says "latest already installed on the system"...

After disabling the intel card that option is also not there...

Thankx

No still not working same os error, i even disabled the dot net from features and re-enabled it, tried to install the latest version from microsoft site but it says "latest already installed on the system"...

After disabling the intel card that option is also not there...

Thankx
Oky try this.
Uninstall dot net whatever version you got.

Install cc cleaner (download it from file hippo)

Run cc cleaner for system and application.

Reboot

Again run cc cleaner

Go to Zerodha website ( doesn't matter if you have account with them or not)

Download their nest trader and pi

Install it one by one. ( what it does is it actually download all necessary components/ packages required to run nest smoothly, after automatically checking your system.)

Do a cold boot. Now install RKSV nest trader. It should work.
Good luck.

saakk

Oky try this.
Uninstall dot net whatever version you got.

Install cc cleaner (download it from file hippo)

Run cc cleaner for system and application.

Reboot

Again run cc cleaner

Go to Zerodha website ( doesn't matter if you have account with them or not)

Download their nest trader and pi

Install it one by one. ( what it does is it actually download all necessary components/ packages required to run nest smoothly, after automatically checking your system.)

Do a cold boot. Now install RKSV nest trader. It should work.
Good luck.
if all fails and if u have windows install dvd/usb reinstall it that should fix it :xD....the laptop problem
Or i can simply shift back to NOW.... System came wit win 8.1 64 and i upgraded it to win 10 64, reinstalling is a real head ache though i have made a bootable USB....

RKSV asked me for a week's time last saturday, they said they are forwarding the problem to there vendors, let see what solution they have got if any....

Funny thing is it was working fine for a day and suddenly stoped from next day onward...

Or i can simply shift back to NOW.... System came wit win 8.1 64 and i upgraded it to win 10 64, reinstalling is a real head ache though i have made a bootable USB....

RKSV asked me for a week's time last saturday, they said they are forwarding the problem to there vendors, let see what solution they have got if any....

Funny thing is it was working fine for a day and suddenly stoped from next day onward...
Welcome to window s 10.
The thing with windows 10 is, it keeps updating itself without users permission whenever it finds Internet.

So any security patch or package update might create a conflict situation for any running software. And no easy way to disable it.

That is why most traders accros the globe not moving past window7,

I highly recommend, plan a sat- sun for Creating a dual boot windows7 and windows whatever version you want.

And keep your trading things on windows7 only.

And give a last try by just downloading and installing Zerodha nest trader.
It probably installs dot net 3.5, which mostly works on all cases.

saakk

On Saturday your technical team guy :harish: tried to install and run NEST on my new laptop but was unable to do so, NEST was giving "unable to initialize the engine... something error" every time it was run, ami admin was not working so he was instructing me what to do on phone... after 30 min of instruction and checking all the possible things including reinstalling the nest, date and time, port opening on telnet, uninstalling my antivirus software, checking if win 10 is up to date or not, changing my internet service provider, putting wifi and router on and off etc he was unable to provide me wit a solution.

I hope on monday after market hours RKSV provide me wit a solution....
A guy named harish from RKSV technical team asked for a week's time to come up wit a solution.... Haven't received any update regarding it....

Fundootrader

RKSV Team

Is your free DP Account promotion for existing customers still valid in March ?