Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

issue is I'm using a separate gmail id in Android phone than what I use in trading account. Is it possible to send the apk in my registered email id with you ? that'll be bit convenient for me.
Hey megapixel,

We can only release signed APKs through the PlayStore for security reasons. Plus it'll automatically upgrade without you needing to update it each time. It's okay if the ID is separate from your trading account. The email address is just needed to grant you access -- you'll anyways login with your six digit username on the app.

Hope that helps

amsin21

Can anyone testing RKSV's Android beta app provide a review here please? It would really be helpful, especially if it is done with some pics or video.

First impression:

• Chart intervals are not sufficient. Need 15m, 30m, 1H, 2H & 4H intervals.
  • No Indicators to play with.
  • App seems to be very light ... good work
  • Ease of use : Good

New list
  • Only line & candle charts available, no bar chart
  • Chart shift from Y-axis required for more visibility.
  • Chart grid toggle option

Feedback given to RKSV

soft_trader

Installed the app. And one word.. AMAZING!!

This is the smoothest mobile trading app I ever saw. The user interface is superb. I am yet to check out all the features. Congrats RKSV :thumb: you have raised the expectation of traders to a new level.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
rksv android upstox is rocking. There is one issue i found that if you see daily TF chart then the current day candle is not shown and updated. even after market hours the candle does not show up.

saakk

Hi RKSV
Wil i get nifty spot chart too along wit futures in all upstox flavours?
I trade on spot levels....

Option to choose manual Time frame like 7 or 8 or 9 or 18 or 75 min etc instead of fixed 15 or 30 or 60 min etc...

Thankx

Hi RKSV

Option to choose manual Time frame like 7 or 8 or 9 or 18 or 75 min etc instead of fixed 15 or 30 or 60 min etc...

Thankx
Hey saakk,

Nifty spot chart will come soon.

saakk

Hi RKSV

Thankx
2nd question reply.....????
Hey saakk,

Nifty spot chart will come soon.