Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi why are y charging brokerage and also transaction charges? How is it fixed brokerage in this case? It is just eyewash as everything else charges are high except brokerages. So it doesn't make sense.
Hi Striker,

Transaction charges are for clearing and settlement. We go through IL&FS for that so there is a charge for that. We don't keep that with us.

megapixel

Hey megapixel,

The alert system is not live yet -- still being tested. We will definitely check and get it fixed soon.

Is it fixed now ?

you said alert works until price gets triggered ....it sits on the system ...no expiry....until its triggered.....this is true for all segments.

MCX & NSE Currency

So is it fixed now ?

If this is too hard to fix.... could you please suggest if there is any similar price alert system. ..... I remain busy in work .....price alert would help to place orders with you.

Is it fixed now ?

you said alert works until price gets triggered ....it sits on the system ...no expiry....until its triggered.....this is true for all segments.

MCX & NSE Currency

So is it fixed now ?

If this is too hard to fix.... could you please suggest if there is any similar price alert system. ..... I remain busy in work .....price alert would help to place orders with you.
Hey megapixel,

Thanks for following up! We have the price alert system up now. It stores your alert for the day for both MCX and NSE.

megapixel

Hey megapixel,

Thanks for following up! We have the price alert system up now. It stores your alert for the day for both MCX and NSE.
for the day ?.....are you sure ? or its a typo.

I thought you said it'll stay in the system until triggered.

This is inconvenient....who wants to set same alert everyday !

Can't it be done until triggered ?

Last edited:

amsin21

RKSV,

Upstox Pro --- Made with love in INDIA ... really loved that :thumb:

Don't forget the Ichimoku part ... :)

Insanity.....

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...k-lot-sizes/article7522983.ece?ref=sliderNews

Brokers have to come to the rescue of small retail traders to minimize the impact of the havoc created by thug Sinha.

Down with SEBI!
That's what Sebi is meant for :D...Its job is to kill retail traders from market. Sebi is doing its job properly ;).

My family & friends all together hold 7 accounts with RKSV and other brokers and all have to stop trading from Nov-2015. Because each of us trade with 3-4 lacs of capital only. But each of us make 60-70 lacs of turnover daily, so with 7 accounts about 5 crore of Daily turnover.

There will be a drastic loss in volume in derivative segment if 50% of retail traders are kicked out and i think Govt will be losing a lot on taxes :lol:.

I am looking for some alternative and also studying NASDAQ stocks.

From this month have started trading in Forex. Forex is illegal in india due to RBI/FEMA but have to trade in it as dont have any choice now. Forex has many benefits like there are no taxes on transaction and brokerage/spread is very low and not manipulated like indian stocks by any single big fish as its traded globally.

Last edited: