Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

amsin21

RKSV, why is only Zerodha platform hanging so much? When all others are doing well?
Bro :) ... RKSV Zerodha ... what 's this?

I am currently shocked by their platform which is continuously giving wrong data and they keeps on justifying instead of stopping it from the market and saving the clients. They don't care of clients or what?

amsin21

I am currently shocked by their platform which is continuously giving wrong data and they keeps on justifying instead of stopping it from the market and saving the clients. They don't care of clients or what?
What RKSV will do bro, if Zerodha have issues? That's what I meant :)

How can they blame nest when other brokers using the same have not faced issues? On top of that they are also blaming chicken Ghunia.. Why I am posting here? To ask RKSV why Zerodha is facing issues only? Because clearly Zerodha guys won't answer go the point. Chicken Ghunia it seems.. What lies.

What am I supposed to do if they get chicken Ghunia? Imagine if ICICI bank starts taking its clients this.

Re: cutting cord for small traders

Hey id4trade,

You are going to hate this answer but I'll have to tell you the truth.

The error you're seeing is on Nest PLUS and not on Nest. All Nest PLUS subscription services are paid fully to Omnesys and not to the broker. Furthermore, the Nest PLUS servers are not hosted at the broker end -- you connect directly to Omnesys.

For tech support, we can try to help you as much as possible and even connect you with the NEST Plus guys. We do it out of courtesy even though we don't gain anything from it. Unfortunately, these servers are not on our network at all and no possibility of us getting it here either.

If you don't use NEST Plus Charts, just delete it from your system and you won't face this issue on NEST Trader.

Let me know if that helps (somewhat).
It won't help, sir. I left you for Zerodha for the same reason. Brokers know what is going on but have chosen to be silent. Moreover, brokers have nothing to do with this. NEST is as FIXED as an IPL match between Chennai super kings vs rajastan royals. Markets Makers(FIIs) own NEST.

Please visit Omnesys website and understand for yourself...

Re: cutting cord for small traders

It won't help, sir. I left you for Zerodha for the same reason. Brokers know what is going on but have chosen to be silent. Moreover, brokers have nothing to do with this. NEST is as FIXED as an IPL match between Chennai super kings vs rajastan royals. Markets Makers(FIIs) own NEST.

Please visit Omnesys website and understand for yourself...
This is a very valid point.

Hi why are y charging brokerage and also transaction charges? How is it fixed brokerage in this case? It is just eyewash as everything else charges are high except brokerages. So it doesn't make sense.