Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

alroyraj

Have you tried Samco? There's a 1 crore prize money as well if you do well.

And I don't think brokers can vanish one day.. I was a sub broker before and our industry is highly regulated. Can you name one broker who vanished?
Hi all,
Just to scare you Unicon securities went bust and another discount brokers vkc securities.

alroyraj

I think my post missed ur attention. i am talking about UPSTOX. To be particular my queries are:

1) when will it be launched
2) android friendly?
3) pc friendly?
4) real time update of quotes
5) charting facilities?
6) FREE OR NOT
Seems like it is eagerly awaited. Looks like a few months at least.
Heard it is a mobile and web only terminal and no supported on pc.
Expected to have real updated quotes.
Charting also seen in the pic they posted. Free or not, not sure just what's interests me is bracket orders, cover orders and amo orders possible in this, first time in any mobile app. (Obviously since all discount brokers were using the new now instead of building a decent app)
Looks set to get all working professionals and others to trade away from home pc.

RKSV,

Nice to see the preview site...couple of Qs :

1) Do the new platform has the advanced strategies like Ichimoku?

2) Can we use NEST also after the launch incase if required?

3) Will I be able to detach a chart window and place the same on a 2nd monitor?

4) Did you tested the new platform to run under WINE in linux?

Regards
Don't mean to open an old thread, but we're going to take a shot at implementing Ichimoku cloud as a charting indicator :)

amsin21

Don't mean to open an old thread, but we're going to take a shot at implementing Ichimoku cloud as a charting indicator :)
That's a great news RKSV ... this move will definitely make your new baby stand out in the crowd ... really loved to hear ... best wishes ... :thumb: :thanx: :gunsmilie: :cheers:

I really want to open an account with RKSV. I have heard they charge Rs 950 for account opening and Rs 20/trade and their taxes are rounded off to the multiple of 0.001 which makes it expensive and higher charging brokerage firm.

Such an expensive broker plus they are no better than any other discount broker. I thought the higher charging brokers were good at pleasing client but my friend anil told me they lack big time in services and some RM traded on his account without asking. I want to know whether it is worth opening an account with them.

Is there anyone who would like to share their experience ?
Hey anitarani,

Where did you hear that it was Rs. 950 for account opening? It's actually Rs. 250. First 5 trades are free with us and all other trades are capped at Rs. 20. Also, taxes are as per state governments.

If you do find anything suspicious, do let us know and we'll take a look. We're here to help.

Rksv in mood to say yes yes yes
let me try
"Will UPSTOX will have server problem "
rksv so excited he says "Yes" :)

Aka above is just for laugh ^^ cheers LOL

Dax Devil

Guys, I was thinking to open an account with RKSV as sort of backup coz Zerodha is now hell bent to turn its hard earned name into a 4 letter word - Zero. But by looking at today's posts I think it is like I will be jumping in fire from frying pan. Can RKSV or anyone tell me - in 1-2 lines, no more - why RKSV is a better choice. Please don't give me that BS that our servers (I hope there are more than 1) are nearer to NSE etc. Thanks

amsin21

Guys, I was thinking to open an account with RKSV as sort of backup coz Zerodha is now hell bent to turn its hard earned name into a 4 letter word - Zero. But by looking at today's posts I think it is like I will be jumping in fire from frying pan. Can RKSV or anyone tell me - in 1-2 lines, no more - why RKSV is a better choice. Please don't give me that BS that our servers (I hope there are more than 1) are nearer to NSE etc. Thanks
Myself trading with them for sometime now, for me no a/c discrepancies ... very less downtime compared to others and peace of mind to above average extent.

My specs : Windows 8.1 (need to check on Windows 10 upgrade) / FO 10Mbps