Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

@rksv,

your mobile android application is not running for last few days.

The problems are :-

1. "Loading"...........this message appears continuously without going any further.

2. If at all it loads, then it hangs in the mode "loading updates" and hangs there.

I talked to your technical team but in vain. I think there is server problem.

I used to trade well on mobile earlier but this problem has been for the last few days.

Please look into this.
That's really odd. Our network issues seem to be sorted out for the most part now. We're not getting any complaints from others either. PM me your ID and we'll have someone higher up take a look.

Hi,

I need a little clarity on how linking a non-IL&FS account with RSSV works. While reading up on the available options I came across having beneficiary activated and beneficiary not activated kind of options which I need more clarity on and what charges apply.

If it is explained more elaborately somewhere please let me know. If not could you please explain with examples assuming my DP charges Rs.10 per debit from my demat account.

Thanks in advance.
In case you link your existing demat account with RKSV and trade in equities and buy delivery of shares the same would be delivered to your linked demat account. Incase you wish to sell the same now through RKSV you would require to tranfer them to RKSV by providing DIS (delivery Instruction Slip) to your DP. This is for each and every buy /sell.

To avoid this RKSV provides the beneficiary account. So after linking your existing demat account if you buy shares the same would be placed in beneficary account and would reflect under your holding in RKSV so that you can sell the same when required through RKSV.

Incase you wish to transfer any shares from this beneficiary to your linked demat account you just need to send us an email from your email id registered with us.

There are no extra charges for using this beneficiary service. Regular transaction charge of Rs.22 would be applicable whenever you transfer/Sell shares and it is per scrip per day.

Rksv how do u solve otp connection message error ?
it does;t bother me much but it keeps on displaying that

We have forwarded this query to Netsplus and they are working for it. You can click on Order/Trade where you will see only messages regarding the sent order.

lazytrader

In case you link your existing demat account with RKSV and trade in equities and buy delivery of shares the same would be delivered to your linked demat account. Incase you wish to sell the same now through RKSV you would require to tranfer them to RKSV by providing DIS (delivery Instruction Slip) to your DP. This is for each and every buy /sell.

To avoid this RKSV provides the beneficiary account. So after linking your existing demat account if you buy shares the same would be placed in beneficary account and would reflect under your holding in RKSV so that you can sell the same when required through RKSV.

Incase you wish to transfer any shares from this beneficiary to your linked demat account you just need to send us an email from your email id registered with us.

There are no extra charges for using this beneficiary service. Regular transaction charge of Rs.22 would be applicable whenever you transfer/Sell shares and it is per scrip per day.
So as I understand for beneficiary activated (assuming my DP charges Rs.10 per debit):
1. For buying shares - need to send email to transfer shares to linked demand account from beneficiary - no charges applicable
2. For selling shares - transfers shares from linked demat account to beneficiary account with RKSV (Rs.10) then on sell from beneficiary account (rs.22)

Please confirm.

Secondly, can funds used across equity, FNO, currency, commodities across exchanges transparently?

So as I understand for beneficiary activated (assuming my DP charges Rs.10 per debit):
1. For buying shares - need to send email to transfer shares to linked demand account from beneficiary - no charges applicable
If you want to transfer shares from Beneficiary to linked Demat account, the transfer charges will be Rs. 22 per day per script.
2. For selling shares - transfers shares from linked demat account to beneficiary account with RKSV (Rs.10) then on sell from beneficiary account (rs.22)
When you transfer shares from your demat to our Beneficiary, there are no charges from our side. When you sell from our account, there will be charge of Rs. 22 per day per script.
Please confirm.

Secondly, can funds used across equity, FNO, currency, commodities across exchanges transparently?
Funds can be used across equity, FNO, Currency. But for Commodities you will have a separate account. It sucks but that's regulation.

NJ23

RKSV,
What are the charges for pledging nifty bees? How much margin would you provide against nifty bees?

hey i want to shift to discount broker. I liked your scheme of paying 3999 per month for unlimited option trading. And i did checked your brokerage calc. Is there any more charges involved other then displayed in the calc.
One mor thing what is the 22 rs per script charge and when will it be incurred.
TIA

hey i want to shift to discount broker. I liked your scheme of paying 3999 per month for unlimited option trading. And i did checked your brokerage calc. Is there any more charges involved other then displayed in the calc.
One mor thing what is the 22 rs per script charge and when will it be incurred.
TIA
Hey renurgg,

There are no other charges other than what's shown on the calculator.

The Rs. 22 charge will be levied to you when you sell any delivery of shares from our account. These charges applies to only equities and not in future and options.

Drop your contact info at support AT rksv DOT in and we can help you out.

RKSV,

Unable to login to NEST software. Mentions error "Access Denined, contact host administrator...etc...etc.." and then NEST window closes itself. No such problem with Zerodha login.

Upon calling your office, Harish informed me that the servers will start at 8.30 am and I will be able to login then. But this has not happened earlier. How come so late updation / initialisation etc on your servers. Early login helps to setup all the systems including charting etc. Pls ensure that whatever updation etc are done much earlier to avoid such problem.