Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Contra

Beware of this broker (Upstox)
Part of my cash is missing from my trading a/c with this broker.
Neither has it been settled to my bank a/c nor has it been used in any trade.
Support staff is taking it lax & casual. Not a good sign in these times.
Be very, very careful of your trading funds if you've an a/c with Upstox.

soft_trader

RKSV - What is happening with your support? I understand the COVID situation, but that cannot be an excuse.

Emails are not being responded to.
Phone lines do not work. Try multiple times till you give up any hope of a reply.
Post a message via keystone. There is no or inadequate response.

Such kind of unprofessionalism is not expected from you. I have transferred funds to my account on Fri. 3rd. Understand the weekend part. But surely, half a day into Monday, the funds should have been credited to my account.

Other than 'will look into it' nothing is happening. Not expected such poor service from RKSV.

Have to take recourse to the forum as my many messages remain unanswered while funds are lying in your bank account.

Await some resolution on the issue.

Thanks.

I was using Upstox as my Primary accounts because of the reason that there Mobile app was very good.
But After this Covid19 Situation i have lost all faith in them.
I just saw there App ratings on play Store goes to only 1.9 from 4.5 once upon a time.

Initially i though it must happen with every broker but I found Fyers/Zerodha/Sharekhan better prepared for the situation. even Fyers supported late night in replying my emails where as upstox is no where.

I have closed all my positions in upstox and waiting to withdraw my money and will move to some other broker.

soft_trader

Can some one tell me why there is this "get full access" written coming on my upstox android app.

I am coming back to upstox app after some time gap.
Most probably your FNO/MCX segments are disabled due to inactivity. You need to submit financial proofs. Contact customer service.