Upstox Market DataFeed reliability. Can Anyone please comment on this?

Dear Members,

I had recently taken a trial for Upstox Market Data Feed which provides 25 symbols of NSE FNO realtime data for Rs.1168 incl taxes. There are a registered Datafeed provider of NSE. The trial period of this service went unhindered and I am satisfied but the only caveat is that they provide only Equity and FNO and not currency. How is the long term reliability of this data feed. If some users can throw some light on this.

We bought data feeds from Binary Brics ,they provide real time data for Nse fo ,mcx,ncdex and nse currency of all symbols with two expiries .They have a product which they demonstrate its called viewterminal and the website where you can find is viewterminal.in

I am using the data in one of my mobile apps and the data is very fast
They also give 6 months 1 min Backfill
The only issue with them is they provide support on email and skype

Ask for Direct Database connectivity or they would also provide you the Schema of their own database so you dont have any investment in owning servers .

These Guys also provide REST API .

I am not related to this company in whatsoever manner .

Will definitely give it a try.. I've tried using data feed from Vbiz.in and it's been satisfactory till date. They charge 500 pm for. Equity, fno and currency. Feed is pretty reliable and they provide timely support for any issues.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

i wonder how are companies like www.amifeeds.com or www. amibrokerfeed.com etc. are providing data at a cost for Rs. 500/month for 50 symbols from any NSE/MCX markets for Amibroker.

i am not sure even if they are giving L1/L2/L3 feed but the price is really shocking!

CougarTrader

i wonder how are companies like www.amifeeds.com or www. amibrokerfeed.com etc. are providing data at a cost for Rs. 500/month for 50 symbols from any NSE/MCX markets for Amibroker.
Why when a river is flowing, how hard it is to built a canal or a stream off it! But the reliability and quality is much of a concern with these data vendors because they do not feed directly from the NSE servers.
i am not sure even if they are giving L1/L2/L3 feed
No one gives L2/L3 DOM to Indian retail. It's all L1. Best you can get is 60 timestamps in a minute not even tick-by-tick, that too at a hefty fee per month.

Last edited: