upcoming trading innovations from bitcoin platform...

onlinegtrash

is any one keeping track of bitcoin platform and other crypto platforms?
Forget bitcoin as currency, it seems it has tremendous potential as a transaction platform.

Here are few things worth sharing:

* Decentralized stock exchanges using bitcoin block chain.
* Open-Transactions enabled fully anonymous, non tracebale digital asset transactions (including a bid-ask market!)
* bitshares
* Issuing shares using bitcoin protocol ( Colored Coin)
* smart properties and smart contracts.

---------
In non technical terms:

It seems technology has now allowed anyone to issue their digital shares and anyone can trade them without paying heft sum in brokerage and taxes.
There is no more 'borker took my money and ran away' stories, 3 way signed protocols has enabled to deposit money (ofcourse digital money) with third party servers without trusting them! The same goes for 'the company just ran away with my money', it simply is not possible with these new technologies (google: open transactions).

so...., looks like pure awesomeness is ahead of us...

-----
but our politicians and legal system will never catch up with these developments... but who cares all these developments are global in nature and no govt. can block them!

How about you post some things to that level which currently holds bitcoin or something close to that matter anyway? Will it be possible to make it? Do you see it's current price? What do you think about it? I also think it's quite possible.

But hackers do run away with all that people money for so many years past this and you really do not even know what is going on clearly, I would never understand what is what entirely and clearly. I still investing in stocks mainly and fixed deposits.