Unresponsive script

columbus

I am getting this warning many times in the day and it is slowing down my
computer considerably.What is the solution for it.I have deleted CHROME
browser long back.

Dear colombus,

I think your problem is you have removed your google chrome but not the registry entries. So, delete the two registry entries of Google chrome. Procedure is this.

01.start menu --> Run--> regedit --> hkey_current_user-->software-->select "google"-->right click and delete.

02.start menu --> Run--> regedit --> hkey_local_machine-->software-->select "google"-->right click and delete.

Restart the computer. I think it may solve your problem

Easy solution.

Try to clean with registry cleaner. It may clean the uninstalled program registry entries. But my preference is first method.

columbus

I am getting same message, when visit NSE website. using firefox.
Dear colombus,

I think your problem is you have removed your google chrome but not the registry entries. So, delete the two registry entries of Google chrome. Procedure is this.

01.start menu --> Run--> regedit --> hkey_current_user-->software-->select "google"-->right click and delete.

02.start menu --> Run--> regedit --> hkey_local_machine-->software-->select "google"-->right click and delete.

Restart the computer. I think it may solve your problem.

Easy solution.

Try to clean with registry cleaner. It may clean the uninstalled program registry entries. But my preference is first method.
Hi vijayakishorebabu,

Thank you.My problem appears to have been solved after installing
YESscript.