UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Alright folks ... we are now standing at a crucial stage i.e. 28900 .... staying above it for long enough, we go up .... staying below it for long enough, we go down ....

But then again, premiums are abnormally high .... I am not sure if the movement in premiums would be appropriately aligned with the movement in spot level. Hence, be very careful while taking a trade. Good luck ...

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.
Yesterday from mrng to till 2:15 it was trading above 28900 only but end result is it went down.

Top_Massage

Alright friends ... moving on ... we are standing at a crucial level in Banknifty ...

28500 (+ / - 50 points) is the deciding level in Banknifty ... sustaining above this, we go up ... sustaining below this, we go down ...

Choose wisely ... be cautious of ultra-high option premiums .... confirm the trend below taking a trade ... good luck

Top_Massage

one small hint .... 16th May expiry option contract 28500 PE (which is around 55) needs to die soon ... otherwise, it may just fly high once again ...

these are option games you need to understand as a trader ... keep watching ....

Top_Massage

Needless to say that it's almost impossible to trade in Banknifty options for this weekly expiry ending 23rd May .... the current level of pumped up option premiums is perhaps unprecedented and is something which I am witnessing for the first time in my trading career ... hence, I have decided to wait till Thursday ....

Meanwhile, as a full time trader, one will have to search for other safe opportunities to make money. I was fortunate enough to find one yesterday. I took a trade outside the arena of Banknifty after a long time .... and it was none other than .... BAJFINANCE (bajaj finance)

Bajaj Finance reported their 'record breaking' highest ever profit yesterday around 2:30 PM .... they are now a shining star along with HDFC in the arena of NBFC sector (which seems to be struggling otherwise) ....

Moving forward, it was evident that bajaj finance will surely surpass it's previous all time high of 3165 and it did the same this morning .... and that too quite easily ... thanks for your wishes ...

Raj232

Meanwhile, as a full time trader, one will have to search for other safe opportunities to make money. I was fortunate enough to find one yesterday. I took a trade outside the arena of Banknifty after a long time .... and it was none other than .... BAJFINANCE (bajaj finance)
So the BAJAJFINANCE fever finally caught on for multiple boarders :)

Top_Massage

Fantastic day today!! Let's be honest ... it was an easy and straightforward trade ... very clean, clear and hassle-free one sided movement in INDIABULLS

I thank all of you for your kind wishes .... I am avoiding Banknifty till Thursday .... Enjoy money rain ... Trade less ... Trade selectively and wisely .... bye

Top_Massage

Well ... like I said yesterday, there's no point in trading in Banknifty options at least till Thursday i.e. the 23rd of May ... we have indeed witnessed gradual melt down in option premiums through the day ....

Today, I could not get any big opportunity in any of the stock options too ... I could only make little money in JINDALSTEL (Jindal Power and Steel) options ... they are about to announce their quarter results by today evening ... though I only took an intraday trade which lasted only for couple of hours or so ....

Anyway, we just have to wait till Thursday ... and we shall be back with our daily trading in BANKNIFTY ... like we have been doing in the past ... we won't even require any stock options once Banknifty option premiums reach normal levels again .... thanks a lot ... bye friends

Top_Massage

How is it possible?

Bnf is -300 in spot

Bnf 32400 CALL is up by +100 which is *+1500%*
True ... that's what's happening these days ... and it's quite obvious too when there's a mega event like general election outcome lined up next. That is why I decided last week only not to even look at Banknifty options till 23rd May .... Illogical trading and over the top speculation have taken over common sense. That has resulted in abnormal rise in IV levels along with option premiums .... Things will surely get normal by Thursday second half .... hopefully ....