UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Raj232

Good morning .... Have a nice trading day

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes ONLY.
Top_Massage ji .. no posts from you .. :) .. waiting eagerly for some news /posts/inspiration.. :)
Happy trading.. (in these volatile markets) .. hoping to catch the best moves !!! :)

Top_Massage

Absolutely sensational stuff ..... Once again 27000 proved to be a big wall for bulls .... Almost 90% gains within minutes ..... We all knew today's trigger would be around 2:30 PM ... I have said the same earlier too .... check previous posts.

Sorry guys ... Was out of touch for last few days .... Was a bit down due to cold .... mainly due to uncertain weather of New Delhi .....

Anyway, watch out for tiny range of 26500 to 26600 ..... Bears will try to breach this .... Bulls will have to save this at ANY COST in order to continue their momentum in near future ..... Keep tracking ..... Thanks ... best wishes

Top_Massage

Top_Massage ji .. no posts from you .. :) .. waiting eagerly for some news /posts/inspiration.. :)
Happy trading.. (in these volatile markets) .. hoping to catch the best moves !!! :)
Yes brother ..... Thanks .... Cheers ..... enjoy

Top_Massage

Absolutely sensational stuff ..... Once again 27000 proved to be a big wall for bulls .... Almost 90% gains within minutes ..... We all knew today's trigger would be around 2:30 PM ... I have said the same earlier too .... check previous posts.

Sorry guys ... Was out of touch for last few days .... Was a bit down due to cold .... mainly due to uncertain weather of New Delhi .....

Anyway, watch out for tiny range of 26500 to 26600 ..... Bears will try to breach this .... Bulls will have to save this at ANY COST in order to continue their momentum in near future ..... Keep tracking ..... Thanks ... best wishes

Wow .... 26600 PE now at 115 .... I should have waited .....

Top_Massage

I would like to request all my brothers and sisters here at Traderji to visit PayTM's contribution platform named 'CRPF Bravehearts'. Request you to contribute. Your each help will directly reach to the families of our Jawans/Martyrs who lost their lives in recent J&K terror attack.

Thanks for your time. God bless you.

Top_Massage

OK folks .... We already know the broader range levels i.e. 26500 to 27000. For intraday, keep an eye on tiny range of 26750 to 26800. This will hold the key for today.

Like always, I would like to enter around 2 PM to 2:30 PM only. Have been successfully doing the same and reaping the benefit since past few days. Also, if you want MAXIMUM GAINS, then try to enter around 2:45 PM. Trust me, you will mostly WIN and WIN BIG most of the times. From what I have observed is that this market is now meant for only optionwriters during first half of the day and finally for option buyers during last hour quick and fierce action.

Choose wisely guys ... Hope you make good money ..... I will be tracking and confirming the intention of markets till second half. Good luck

Top_Massage

Absolutely sensational stuff ....... I took some time today to confirm the intention of market .... But in the end it was worth the wait .... I kept on waiting whole day ......

Spot level 26800 proved to be main decider for today ..... Almost 40% gains within minutes .... Enjoy .... Cheers .....

Last edited:

Top_Massage

OK guys .... 27000 is the level to watch out for today. Above it, we go up. Below it, we go down. Don't take a trade forcefully. Confirm the trend before entering. Best of luck.