Understanding price

Hi All,

I've seen in many posts where some members say understanding/reading price is everything and most important. They go on to say indicators are not so reliable.

I would like to know in detail about "understanding/reading price". Please point to some resources where I can learn more about it.

Thanks,
AB

sridhga

Hi All,

I've seen in many posts where some members say understanding/reading price is everything and most important. They go on to say indicators are not so reliable.

I would like to know in detail about "understanding/reading price". Please point to some resources where I can learn more about it.

Thanks,
AB

They say indicators are not reliable because indicators have a time lag before they give a buy/sell signal.
When they are referring to price action, they are referring to the price movement and the underlying dynamics of such a movement as propounded by various authors like Al Brooks, etc. Another example is Elliott waves. These waves were explained by Elliott with underlying pressure that plays out on the price.

macd

find Alpha T (Alpha trader) thread on price action in trderji and watch price action building block series in youtube of Alpha T

They say indicators are not reliable because indicators have a time lag before they give a buy/sell signal.
When they are referring to price action, they are referring to the price movement and the underlying dynamics of such a movement as propounded by various authors like Al Brooks, etc. Another example is Elliott waves. These waves were explained by Elliott with underlying pressure that plays out on the price.