Uflex will see upside

Uflex looks interesting at current levels: Mitesh Thacker

Uflex, very clearly the stock price has been going through a contracting pattern as we caught on charts. The breakout is at about 218-220. Once those levels are being crossed, you might see a strong uptrend evolve over here which could probably see the stock price hit targets of about 250 plus. So this is one stock which is looking very interesting as of now.

Uflex reveals details on new US film plant

India-based Uflex Ltd., one of the worlds largest producers of flexible packaging films, has made progress on its greenfield project in the United States.

The company now has revealed new details on the project. The total project outlay will be approximately $180 million, half of which will be spent on the first phase with the setting up a biaxially oriented polyester (BOPET) film line and a plasma enhanced high-barrier metallizer.

At 8.7 meters width and running at 500 meters per minute, the line will be one of the worlds largest and will be bigger than any other film line presently operating in the United States, according to Uflex. It is due for start-up before the end of 2012.

Re: UFLEX Ltd Q1 FY11-12 Net Profit Up 58% at Rs. 96 crores

With expansion, capacity addition and strong business profit, Uflex is definitely at scrip that looks lucrative. The growth registered speaks volumes about the companys endeavor to strive for better results. Looking at such a tremendous performance I am holding on to Uflex for further growth. I expect such stellar performance in future as well and am bullish on the stock.

columbus

Re: UFLEX Ltd Q1 FY11-12 Net Profit Up 58% at Rs. 96 crores

With expansion, capacity addition and strong business profit, Uflex is definitely at scrip that looks lucrative. The growth registered speaks volumes about the companys endeavor to strive for better results. Looking at such a tremendous performance I am holding on to Uflex for further growth. I expect such stellar performance in future as well and am bullish on the stock.
I personally feel Rs160/- is good entry point.

flex Ltd the only company worth investing in Packaging Sector

Only Uflex,among the four undervalued packaging stocks,is worth a buy.It is a producer of flexible packages and its recent capacity expansion amidst strong demand has enabled it to register a strong performance in recent quarters.

Uflex Ltd. has Announced Dividend of 75% for the financial year 2010-2011

Uflex Ltd, the Bombay Stock Exchange (UFLEX: 500148) and NSE listed, India’s largest flexible packaging company has announced dividend @ 75% (Rs. 7.50 per equity share) for the financial year 2010-2011. Standing on its long-term commitment to the shareholders, the company declared the dividend at the meeting held on September 10, 2011.

The announcement of the dividend is backed by company’s robust business growth and a 58% increase in its consolidated net profit before extra ordinary income for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 at Rs. 95.57 crore as against Rs. 60.50 crore for the same period last year.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=252456058125924&id=121801394524725

Last edited:
Re: Uflex Ltd. has Announced Dividend of 75% for the financial year 2010-2011

At 15:14 hrs, Uflex was trading at Rs 146.60 up 17.61%, with a huge increase in its volume of shares traded. Till now over 847,671 shares were traded as compared to its 5-day average of 142,385 shares. With Uflex moving at such a tremendous pace, the scrip has great potential for investors. Looking at the movement, I am holding for gains

UFLEX Ltd Q2 FY11-12 Net Profit at Rs. 57 crore

Uflex Ltd, the Bombay Stock Exchange (UFLEX: 500148) and NSE listed, India's largest flexible packaging company has achieved the consolidated revenue for the September quarter of 2011 of Rs. 1097 crore as against Rs. 859 crore for the same quarter last year, up 28%. The higher revenue growth is attributed to new capacity expansion, & increased utilization.:thumb:

Uflex Ltd. breaks ground in Kentucky

Flexible packaging firm Uflex Ltd. broke ground on Oct. 28 on its $180 million plant in Elizabethtown, the companys first in the United States.

The company had announced plans for the PET film plant in April. At the time it did not specify that the plant would be in Elizabethtown.

The first phase, which will cost $90 million, will include capacity to make 66 million pounds of PET film annually. That part of the project is scheduled to be complete by the end of 2012, and production will begin in early 2013. The plant will employ 125 in the first phase.
:thumb: