U U Ur Ura dd ?

:( are bhai what is happenin in U U U Ur Ura Urad ???
Reached to 2800 (Dec. future)
Where will it reach and what are the chances of Dec. future coming down ?
Short on 2300 (5 Lots)

:confused: Also what is future of jan guar ?
Will it reach 2000/2100 ?

Hi
Yes Urad has gone all the way up to 2800 , Technically as u say it should come down like nine pins as most of the research repots are forecasting. But there are some facts that you have to look into .

1 The stock at NCDEX is 6000 MT odd , few weeks ago it was abt 11000 MT
2 The next inward shipment is expected only in Feb 2006 .

you do the math , physical stocks down and falling & no imports till feb = ??????

Advice would be to take all caution as it might go both ways .

Please give ur comments too

chimpu_slg said:
:( are bhai what is happenin in U U U Ur Ura Urad ???
Reached to 2800 (Dec. future)
Where will it reach and what are the chances of Dec. future coming down ?
Short on 2300 (5 Lots)

:confused: Also what is future of jan guar ?
Will it reach 2000/2100 ?

by the look of your expression is that u have very little confidance on your own trading or u r following some bad broker advise.. any ways it looks that u r in deep trouble in urad.. one rule in satta is that get out immediatly if prices moves 10% against you..

sona_mcx said:
Hi
Yes Urad has gone all the way up to 2800 , Technically as u say it should come down like nine pins as most of the research repots are forecasting. But there are some facts that you have to look into .

1 The stock at NCDEX is 6000 MT odd , few weeks ago it was abt 11000 MT
2 The next inward shipment is expected only in Feb 2006 .

you do the math , physical stocks down and falling & no imports till feb = ??????

Advice would be to take all caution as it might go both ways .

Please give ur comments too

Nice math mcx.. how did u get the shipment report? that seems to b very confidential.. nice study in urad.. keep posting any such demand supply reports.. if u can get the december assam/bengal urad crop report like what is the impact of heavy rains on crop etc??

chimpu_slg said:
ncdx said:
by the look of your expression is that u have very little confidance on your own trading or u r following some bad broker advise.. any ways it looks that u r in deep trouble in urad.. one rule in satta is that get out immediatly if prices moves 10% against you..[/QU

November Urad may cut at 3150.For that we can buy fresh tommorrow.
As for my dec. lots(2300) should i transfer to feb future as it is a lot of time
You only need margin money to hold short for that long

Dear Chimpu

Please try not to follow brokers advice. As far as i know brokers always BULLSHIT . EXAMPLE my broker told me that MENTHA would go up after 491.00 BUT DID IT ???? As per chart analysis it shoud . But it did not .

Pls tell me how much money ur broker has made till date . If ur broker was so confident about the prices than he would be a multi millionare . PLS ANS MY QUESTION "" IS HE "" . Pleeeeeeaaaaaase see the facts . and trade , COMMODITIES ARE NOT LIKE STOCKS. AS LONG AS HE REMAINS AS A BROKER NEVER TRUST HIM . STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY , STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY ,STUDY, STUDY .

Chimpu , Urad is in a situatiuon where the price is bound to fall down a bit , but only to recover to new high's . My suggestion is follow NCDX's suggestions not ur broker's . Brokers are always following charts and not reality .

Dear Chimpu , My intentions are not to make u loose money but to bring u to reality so that u may earn some . Companies that provide u with technical reports do not always work "COMMODITIES UNLIKE SHARES ARE NOT BASED ON CHARTS OR THIER STUDIES BUT ON DEMAND AND SUPPLY" .

JUST BECAUSE AN ADVICE COMES FREE NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE IT.

Last edited:
Great ...
Clarification given by sona_mcx is really good and eye opener... Great to see ncdx and sona giving very gud advice to all and also it applies to me.

Please keep posting on urad ....

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY DIWALI AND HAPPY TRADING YEAR.

manish.