Two TimeFrame in two sheets

trash

Could you please try to explain how this can be done since nobody in this thread knows the answer, including me?

Regards
The simplest method is using just timeframe functions.
The nicer method is using timeframe functions and GFX functions like in this picture.

So yes, there are multiple ways to display different time frames in the same sheet or in a another sheet of same chart.

pratapvb

Don't think too much if you don't know anything. It is possible, easily.
Yes it maybe. Just saying it is not concrete help if you don't share the AFL for doing it

Yes it maybe. Just saying it is not concrete help if you don't share the AFL for doing it
There already is a readable help available and it can be found within AmiBroker!
I'm not your personal 365 days teacher and I'm not your personal 365 days Santa Claus to get you lazy butt going! Several people in this thread have already explained how it is achievable. And there already exist several threads in this forum about this topic. I really hate demanding guys like you. "Give, give give, share share share". Do something yourself once in your lifetime! Learn how to study. If you can't then my rate is $60/hour.

dell

There already is a readable help available and it can be found within AmiBroker!
I'm not your personal 365 days teacher and I'm not your personal 365 days Santa Claus to get you lazy butt going! Several people in this thread have already explained how it is achievable. And there already exist several threads in this forum about this topic. I really hate demanding guys like you. "Give, give give, share share share". Do something yourself once in your lifetime! Learn how to study. If you can't then my rate is $60/hour.
garyc1st , with respect , u did not know pratap sir , he himself is a great coder ,he is always "helping hands" for newbie's and never demand any money or other things ..........
u can see pratap sir previous post's here and in tsf also .........
since u see all things in terms of $$ so u did not understand his intention's ........
he simply asked u to show the light instead of saying him to buy a torch first .....
it's ok not to offend u .........but before saying rough language plz consider other person status ....also as it is public forum .....where every one can give his views and no body is get learned from mother's womb ....every body needs help from other to learn ...........it's ok that somebody do for $$$$ and some body with holy intention's (from corner's of heart)..............

Here is what I think TS is asking about.

I have attached a chart in daily time frame with macd indicator in sheet 1.
If we switch to chart sheet 2, the question is if it is possible to display weekly chart with weekly macd, just by switching from chart sheet 1 to sheet 2?

I don't think that is possible.

Regards
donjoe

Last edited:
This is not fair if u don want to answer simply ignore dont use such bad language

garyc1st , with respect , u did not know pratap sir , he himself is a great coder ,he is always "helping hands" for newbie's and never demand any money or other things ..........
u can see pratap sir previous post's here and in tsf also .........
since u see all things in terms of $$ so u did not understand his intention's ........
he simply asked u to show the light instead of saying him to buy a torch first .....
it's ok not to offend u .........but before saying rough language plz consider other person status ....also as it is public forum .....where every one can give his views and no body is get learned from mother's womb ....every body needs help from other to learn ...........it's ok that somebody do for $$$$ and some body with holy intention's (from corner's of heart)..............
I have better things to do other than reading old posts of another guy who I don't know. I can help myself and am independent. But do you know whether his(?) codes were taken from other sides? No, you don't. Let's get real most codes available here are taken from other coders work from other sites and without their permission. Most of the time there is not even a reference given to the original coder. Let's get real here.

FYI, I don't see things in $$. But I'm not anyone's coding whore nor is anyone else. Get real, man. If you can't make a bread yourself then you pay the baker. You don't say to him "Please share the whole bread because I'm just one lazy guy and you are my personal Jesus!". He will throw you out of his shop or into his oven.

I'm repeating myself but if you need help then there are readable help files available. And if you don't know how to code then go to the next library in your city. There are several books available.

Yes, a forum can be a helping place but it is not a code sharing womb where very few guys do the whole work and majority just take it, take it, take it. YOU have to further study yourself!

This is not fair if u don want to answer simply ignore dont use such bad language
What is fair and what is not is none of your business.

Last edited:

pratapvb

post #511 - http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/89870-combining-trend-vwap-ranges-52.html

just a small list of AFLs that I have already shared here on this forum. And all that code is written by me only. And if I think this is beneficial and required, I could write the code for that also and share here....but I sincerely think that what he wants can be done with 2 charts and no AFL is required.

and my entire method is shared as part of that thread.

All I said was if you have something, why should somebody re-invent the wheel. Share.

For the record, that was the only intent of my post

Last edited:
All I said was if you have something, why should somebody re-invent the wheel. Share.

For the record, that was the only intent of my post
If you wanna share them and wanna waste time then share. I don't see a problem as long as all codes are your own ones.

My point is that several people have told the guy how to do it. So there is no need to share a code but the path to the solution has been told.

Last edited: