TWO problems with metatrader can anybody help?please

rvlv

Hi friends
I want to know how to get two things done on metatrader-please help by giving hints or references or mq4-ex4 codes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Explore or Scan OR SEARCH to find opportunities in futures stocks futures nifty futures etc
tHEY TOLD ME THAT UNLESS i KEEP THE CHARTS OF ALL FUTURES OPEN, I CANT FIND OUT WHERE OPPORTUNITY EXISTS.
SAY
I want to find out which stock futures crossed macd zeroline above
I want to know which stock futures crossed RSI 50 LINE ABOVE OR BELOW

2.when I see an indicator chart I want to see the indicator value in bold large font-I dont want all in big fonts. just indicator value only
=======================================================================================================
thanks

Hi friends
I want to know how to get two things done on metatrader-please help by giving hints or references or mq4-ex4 codes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Explore or Scan OR SEARCH to find opportunities in futures stocks futures nifty futures etc
tHEY TOLD ME THAT UNLESS i KEEP THE CHARTS OF ALL FUTURES OPEN, I CANT FIND OUT WHERE OPPORTUNITY EXISTS.
SAY

2.when I see an indicator chart I want to see the indicator value in bold large font-I dont want all in big fonts. just indicator value only
=======================================================================================================
thanks
this not possible with mt4
you scan all scrips without opening charts in ninja trader.
today i am opening new thread for ninja trader.
you can trade without indicators.

Hi friends
SAY

thanks

Visualise and Think what these functions can do for you:

double iRSI(
string symbol, // symbol
int timeframe, // timeframe

int period, // period
int applied_price, // applied price
int shift // shift
);

double iMACD(
string symbol, // symbol
int timeframe, // timeframe

int fast_ema_period, // Fast EMA period
int slow_ema_period, // Slow EMA period
int signal_period, // Signal line period
int applied_price, // applied price
int mode, // line index
int shift // shift
);

*Multiple Symbols and Multiple Timeframes
* Use 1 chart or 1 indicator window to detect all the conditions as dashboard.

Last edited: