Turn false signals into profit

I am newbie to trading and for past 1 year in conmodity market. I am lose some money in past 1 year. Anyway I again learing TA and following some indicator like supertrend. I have seen that it gives a lot of false signals in rangebound market.
I was thinking if I just do opposite of its signals with opposite profit and stoploss then what will happen.
like if it give buy signal I sell with 15 points stoploss and profit with 25 as with 5TF

Anybody have any suggestion or view please share

Thanks

TradeJoker

i sure some brokers tracking newbie's ac and do the opposite trade, :D one TJ member shared this experience whn he was working in broking firm

jahan

I am newbie to trading and for past 1 year in conmodity market. I am lose some money in past 1 year. Anyway I again learing TA and following some indicator like supertrend. I have seen that it gives a lot of false signals in rangebound market.
I was thinking if I just do opposite of its signals with opposite profit and stoploss then what will happen.
like if it give buy signal I sell with 15 points stoploss and profit with 25 as with 5TF

Thanks
Hello,

i think you will get more losses with ur new strategy(i.e going against ur original signal)......already lot of traders done backtesting on this and got negative results....sometimes markets make u feel like to go opposite,in reality it will give more losses as far as i know....,

supertrend indicator is trend following....u can't expect more winning trades in range bound markets...its originally made for Nifty and Banknifty....,u may need to tweak its parametres to suit ur markets...i think u are using fixed lots with this indicator....try changing/altering ur position sizing...

Thanks & Regards

Rish

Thanks
Instead you can sit in a broker trading room and select a person who is losing money always, do opposite trade (but really sad if someone losing money...but, not our fault...so, may use him as your live chart)..:lol::lol: