Trying to build a Stock analyser

I am trying to build a stock analyser software. I need your knowledge for development of this software. I have developed a small version...but i do'nt know the quality and how to check the quality of that software. I can send you the small version on demand at your email ID's.

I would like to ask the relationship between price movement and volume movement in day. my small application is trying to identify that.

ziya

i m new to market but will like to try ur software and give u all possible support if req
send it to me at bhavesh[dot]das[at]gmail

Last edited:

murthymsr

I am trying to build a stock analyser software. I need your knowledge for development of this software. I have developed a small version...but i do'nt know the quality and how to check the quality of that software. I can send you the small version on demand at your email ID's.

I would like to ask the relationship between price movement and volume movement in day. my small application is trying to identify that.
hi stockgamer,
welcome to this forum. noticed that it is your first post in the forum.

you may please tell a bit more about your software; the supported operating systems, technologies deployed and other prerequisites and also the delivery model, whether open-source, freeware, shareware or a payware.

you may also give a brief description of the same. then only members may come forward to help you on this project. you may post your software/ link to it in this forum, if you consider it fit.

all the best to you in your efforts in coding and trading.

MurthyMSR